Other Available Styles:
- Ideal for rental applications and large catering events
- Made with 304 series stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- Built with 14" wheels and two locking casters for improved mobility
- 10 burners that total 159,000 BTUH
- Wind guard package includes (2) 36" wind guards
- Crown Verity ZCV-PGRID-36 Professional Series 36" Removable Griddle
- Crown Verity 5131 1/2" x 25' Liquid Propane Gas Hose and Regulator Assembly for Single Inlet (SI) Propane Cooking Equipment
- Crown Verity ZCV-RFS-72 72" Removable Front Shelf
- Crown Verity ZCV-SPA Steam Pan Adapter
- Crown Verity ZCV-SBK Stainless Steel Smoker Box Kit
- Crown Verity ZCV-RHS Removable Hand Sink
- Crown Verity ZCV-SP-1423 Stainless Steel Removable Griddle Plate
- Crown Verity ZCV-2070 Stainless Steel Radiant
|Crown Verity CV-RCB-72WGP-SI50/100 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||311 lb.|
|Cooking Surface Width||70 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Height||36 Inches|
|Number of Burners||10 Burners|
|Power Type|| Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||159,000 BTU|
|Usage||Portable Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this Crown Verity outdoor gas grill come with a gas hose?
- No, it does not. A gas hose must be purchased separately.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why do I need to season the grill grates?
- Seasoning your grill grate prior to use helps prevent food from sticking and rust from forming. Re-seasoning the grate after each cleaning is recommended. For more information, check out our instruction sheet, "How to Season a Grill Grate".
Crown Verity CV-RCB-72WGP-SI50/100 Details
Cook high-quality grilled food at your next event with the Crown Verity CV-RCB-72WGP-SI50/100 72" Pro Series outdoor rental grill with single gas connection, 50-100 lb. tank capacity, and wind guard dome package! Whether you're catering with it or renting it out for big events, this heavy-duty, stainless steel grill will withstand frequent usage while delivering excellent results. This grill utilizes a single-gas inlet, and it's adapted for 50-100 lb. propane tanks to give you hours of reliable performance. It boasts 10 burners placed every 5 3/4" to ensure the most even heat pattern possible, and it produces up to 159,000 BTUH. It heats to cooking temperature within five minutes, which means that you can unload the grill, set your prep space up, and get right to work with little wasted time.
It ships fully assembled with the wind guard package, which includes two 36" wind guards. The included guards will help to reduce heat loss and ensure even cooking, regardless of how breezy it is outside. With a 70" x 21" cooking surface, high-volume cooking has never been easier. The grill has handles on each end and double crash bars along the front to protect the controls from damage, and it's mostly constructed using 304 series stainless steel for long-term durability and improved sanitation. Water pans with drain ports not only help make cleaning a breeze, but also reduce grease fire hazards for added safety. With two 14" wheels and two lockable casters, you'll be able to position this grill in the optimal spot.
Any Crown Verity propane gas grill model that has --SI50/100 in the model number is set up to be used with a 50 lb. or 100 lb. propane tank. Any model with -SI-Bulk in the model number is set up to be connected to a bulk propane tank. Please reference the "Infographic" under "Resources and Downloads" to see what a 20 lb, 50 lb, 100 lb, and Bulk Propane tank look like.
Cooking Height: 36"
Height (with Wind Guard): 46"
Cooking Surface Dimensions
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register