Cres Cor IFW-61-GL-10PN Portable Carving Station with Maple Wood Cutting Board
- 16" x 24" maple wood cutting board
- Polished nickel lamp hood
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Coated Infrared Heat Lamp Bulb
plus $7.49 /Each
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Infrared Heat Lamp Light Bulb
plus $2.29 /Each
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Red Infrared Heat Lamp Light Bulb
plus $4.39 /Each
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Red Coated Infrared Heat Lamp Light Bulb
plus $7.89 /Each
Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
plus $11.99 /Each
Cres Cor 1415-022 24" x 16" Resilient Cutting Board with Pan
plus $343.99 /Each
Cres Cor 1415-025 30 1/2" x 20" Richlite Cutting Board
plus $389.99 /Each
Cres Cor 1415-028 30 1/2" x 20" Richlite Cutting Board with Pan
plus $483.99 /Each
|Cres Cor IFW-61-GL-10PN Specs|
|Installation Type||Cutting Board Base|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden cutting board?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your board begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the board. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the board, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood cutting board will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Cres Cor IFW-61-GL-10PN Details
Thanks to its lightweight, portable design, this Cres Cor IFW-61-GL-10PN carving station is perfect for banquet facilities with multiple private rooms and serving areas. The Cres Cor IFW-61-GL-10PN portable carving station features a single polished nickel heat lamp to keep your beef, turkey, or ham hot and juicy.
The heat lamp is mounted on a flexible arm for added versatility, and attached to a durable 16" x 24" maple wood cutting board. A 250 watt red heat lamp bulb is included. The Cres-Cor IFW-61-GL-10PN single lamp carving station requires a 120V electrical connection.
24"W x 16"D x 52"H
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Cres Cor IFW-61-GL-10PN
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:bulb nice works heat events engineered durable changed carving carve
We've used this board for several months to carve our meat. It works just ok. The real problem comes when the bulb blows. The socket is so poorly engineered that it unscrews the whole unit. It makes it unusable. I would pass on this product if I were you. Two stars because it works until the bulb has to be changed.
Jennifer L. from Lyles BBQ Company Posted on 10/02/2016
Thank you for the review, Jennifer! We apologize for any inconvenience this carving station has given you. A Customer Solutions Representative will be in touch with you soon about this item's warranty.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
Absolutely love this carving station!! Very nice looking and durable. Looks very nice on the buffet table for our events. The heat lamp work really well!!
Emily B. from Queen City Cater Posted on 08/27/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register