Correll PC1860P01 18" x 60" Rectangular Walnut Solid High Pressure Heavy Duty Folding Table with Plywood Core
Customers Also Viewed
- Incredible space-saving efficiency when transporting and storing
- Legs lock into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism
- Black t-mold covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity
- Solid, 3/4" thick plywood core with a backer sheet and high-pressure laminate top
- Plywood core is more durable than particle board core counterparts, yet is still lightweight
- 1" tubular, 18 gauge steel pedestal frame for superior stability
- 1 5/8" steel apron provides reinforcement for unbeatable strength
- Feet are capped with mar-proof glides that help maintain pristine floor surfaces
You May Also Need
Lancaster Table & Seating White Contoured Blow Molded Folding Chair with Gray Frame
plus $16.49 / Each
Correll T3072 30" x 72" Flat Stacking Table Truck
$162.49 / Each
Correll T4896U 28" x 48" Universal Table Truck for 48" and 60" Round Tables and 18" x 60" up to 36" x 96" Rectangular Tables
$186.99 / Each
|Correll PC1860P-01 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Seating Capacity||10 Chairs|
|Tabletop Thickness||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Correll PC1860P-01 Details
Need a table that eases the process of setup and teardown? Look no further than this Correll PC1860P01 18" x 60" rectangular walnut solid high pressure heavy duty folding table with plywood core. This table's convenient fold-up design allows you to simply flip the tabletop to the side for incredible space-saving efficiency when both transporting and storing. Then, when ready for use, the legs simply lock back into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism. The black t-mold covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity, while the top's natural, walnut finish guarantees a professional look and blends in seamlessly with any environment.
This premium table features a solid, 3/4" thick plywood core and backer sheet with a high-pressure laminate top, offering a hard and flat surface for heavy-duty use in schools, universities, offices, and conference areas. In comparison to tables made with particle board, this table's plywood core provides a more durable final product, yet is still lightweight for simple transportation. The surface sits atop a 1" tubular, 18 gauge steel pedestal frame for superior stability, while the 1 5/8" steel apron provides reinforcement for unbeatable strength. Additionally, the feet are capped with mar-proof glides that help maintain pristine floor surfaces. With an evenly-distributed weight capacity of 250 lb., this folding table is sure to provide years and years of quality use!
Capacity: 250 lb.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 2 - 3
Two to three people can comfortably sit at this table.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register