Correll CF60PX-53 60" Round Premium Laminate 3/4" Colonial Hickory Adjustable Height High-Pressure Heavy-Duty Folding Table
Other Available Sizes:
- High-pressure laminate top with 3/4" high-density particle board core and backer sheet
- Incredible space-saving efficiency when transporting and storing
- 18-gauge steel sturdy pedestal legs that lock into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism
- 1 5/8" one-piece steel apron reinforces the table's strength
- Mar-proof plastic foot caps protect floors from scratches and scuff marks
Other Products from this Line
Correll CF60PX-55 60" Round Premium Laminate 3/4" Montana Granite Adjustable Height High-Pressure Heavy-Duty Folding Table
$219.99 / Each
Correll CF60PX-54 60" Round Premium Laminate 3/4" Savannah Sand Adjustable Height High-Pressure Heavy-Duty Folding Table
$219.99 / Each
Correll CF60PX-52 60" Round Premium Laminate 3/4" New England Driftwood Adjustable Height High-Pressure Heavy-Duty Folding Table
$219.99 / Each
|Correll CF60PX-53 Specs|
|Core Type||Particle Board|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Seating Capacity||8 Chairs|
|Tabletop Thickness||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Correll CF60PX-53 Details
For a rugged table that not only expedites setup and teardown but also stands tough against regular high volume use, look no further than this Correll CF60PX-53 60" round premium laminate 3/4" colonial hickory adjustable height high-pressure heavy-duty folding table. This table's convenient fold-up design allows you to simply flip the tabletop to the side for incredible space-saving efficiency when both transporting and storing. Then, when ready for use, the legs lock back into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism. To ensure a professional look that blends in seamlessly with any environment, this table has a stylish colonial hickory finish laminate.
This table features a 3/4" thick high-density particle board core and backer sheet with a high-pressure laminate top, offering a robust, smooth surface for heavy-duty use in schools, universities, offices, and foodservice applications. It rests upon 18-gauge steel pedestal legs for sturdy, reliable stability and is supported by mar-proof plastic foot caps that are great for protecting your floors from scratches and scuff marks. Plus, a 1 5/8", one-piece steel apron reinforces the table's unbeatable strength. Use this folding table for your next banquet, conference, or social event!
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 6 - 8
Six to eight people can comfortably sit at this table.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register