$11,399.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $341.97 back (34,197 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Makes up to 1735 lb. of ice per day
- Corrosion-free stainless steel construction
- Uses 100% of water for max efficiency
- CFC-free, R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230V, 2 hp
Cornelius 631600117 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 342 lb.
- 30 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 28 Inches
- 25 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208/230 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 1,735 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- NSF Listed
- Ice Type
- Plug Type
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
Customer questions about this product
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
Cornelius 631600117 Details
Make an impressive 1735 lb. of ice per day with the Cornelius WCC-2001R 30" remote condenser chunklet ice maker! Perfect for drinks, as it is naturally softer and easier to chew, it is the ideal addition to your restaurant, bar, school, or breakroom. The shape of the chunklet also allows for more ice to fit into drinking containers, which means less liquid and more savings on beverage costs. With an exterior made of stainless steel, you can expect long lasting durability and performance.
With this unit's especially high yield, it is the ideal candidate for settings that demand higher levels of ice production. A powerful 3/4 hp, air cooled condenser runs on R-404A refrigerant and is totally CFC-free, making it an environmentally responsible choice. It also uses 100% of the supplied water for max efficiency and zero waste. This unit requires a 208-230V electrical connection for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register