- Produces up to 896 lb.
- Stainless steel construction
- 208/230V 1 phase
- 30 1/4" wide
- Reduced utility consumption
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Regency Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
|Cornelius CNM0830AF6A Specs|
|Width||30 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Height||26 7/8 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|24 Hour Ice Yield|| 776 to 1200 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||5 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||19 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Cornelius CNM0830AF6A Details
The Cornelius CNM0830AF6A Nordic air cooled ice cuber is packed with features that will ensure reliable performance for many years. This CNM0830AF6A ice cuber produces up to 896 lb. of full size (7/8" x 7/8") ice cubes per day.
The Nordic CCM0830 series of modular cubed ice makers from Cornelius feature an ultra- low profile design: only 26 7/8"H by 30 1/4"W.
All of the Cornelius Nordic series ice makers and ice dispensers share several design features that enhance their durability and usability. All Nordic models are constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel. "Harvest Assist" technology reduces utility consumption and ice clumping by dislodging the cubes from the evaporator with a probe rather than running water.
Additionally, all Nordic ice cubers utilize an oversized condenser with wide fin spacing that does not require an air filter. Not only will you be free from changing clogged filters, an additional benefit of these wide fins is the ability to operate in the highest temperature environments in the industry.
Finally, all Nordic ice cubers are completely sanitary, featuring Agion antimicrobial protection against mold, mildew, and fungus. Agion is naturally safe, odorless and tasteless, and provides effective protection for the machine's lifetime.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register