$9,589.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $287.67 back (28,767 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Produces up to 1560 lb. of full cube ice in a 24 hour period
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Dual exhaust system allows for installation flexibility
- Automated cleaning cycle for optimal sanitation
- Uses eco-friendly R-404A refrigerant; 208/230V
$2.29/EachOut Of Stock
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$208.49/EachOut Of Stock
Cornelius CNM1448AF6A4 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 310 lb.
- 48 1/4 Inches
- 24 1/4 Inches
- 26 Inches
- 26.1 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208/230 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 1,560 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- BPA Free
Made in America
- Ice Type
- Full Size Cubes
- Installation Type
- Stainless Steel
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
Cornelius CNM1448AF6A4 Details
With the ability to produce up to 1560 lb. of ice per day, this Cornelius Nordic Elite CNM1448AF6A4 48 1/4" air cooled full cube ice machine will keep up with the ice demands of your restaurant, bar, or institution! This unit produces full cube ice, which is the ideal ice shape for beverages served in your restaurant, or bagged ice at your convenience store.
Made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel, this ice maker is built to last. For easier upkeep and extended time between routine maintenance, the forward-facing evaporators allow easy access to internal components while an automated cleaning cycle ensures optimal cleanliness. Thanks to a dual exhaust system that discharges hot air from two sides of the unit, it can be installed in a variety of locations for added convenience.
It circulates R-404A refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. This unit requires a 208/230V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 48 1/4"
Depth: 24 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Listed - EU
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register