Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $375.42 back (37,542 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Dual temperature design has 1 freezer section and 1 refrigerated section
- Stainless steel exterior with an aluminum interior
- Two half size doors with lift-off hinges, door locks, and self-closing feature
- Easily accessible, top-mounted refrigeration system
- External digital thermometers; maintains NSF-7 temperatures in 100 degree Fahrenheit ambient
- 3" non-CFC foam insulation for temperature retention and structural strength
- Includes 4 heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves
- 115V; 1/5 and 1/4 hp
Other Products from this Line
Continental Refrigerator D1RFENSAHD Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 480 lb.
- 28 1/2 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- 83 1/4 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- Amps - Freezer
- Amps - Refrigerator
- 22 cu. ft.
- Capacity - Freezer
- 11 cu. ft.
- Capacity - Refrigerator
- 11 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Top Mounted
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Dutch Half Doors
- With Dutch Half Doors
- Made in America
- Horsepower - Freezer
- 1/4 HP
- Horsepower - Refrigerator
- 1/5 HP
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 4 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Continental Refrigerator D1RFENSAHD Details
An ideal choice for operations working with limited space, this Continental D1RFENSAHD 29" solid half door extra-wide dual temperature reach-in features a dual temperature design with a 11 cu. ft. refrigerated section and a 11 cu. ft. freezer section so that you can store fresh and frozen foods in the same unit to save space. It has a stainless steel exterior with an aluminum interior for durability and ease of cleaning. Also, since this unit features an extra-wide width, it offers increased capacity in a footprint that is only slightly larger than a standard model.
The doors each come equipped with cam action lift-off hinges and a self-closing mechanism that helps make sure the door closes properly even when you have your hands full, and the magnetic snap-in door gaskets provide a tight seal. Cylinder door locks are standard so that you can prevent tampering or theft after hours. Additionally, this unit features bright, cool LED lighting that illuminates the interior better than fluorescent lighting and produces less heat, too.
With 3" non-CFC polyurethane insulation, the cabinet helps to maintain interior temperatures that comply with NSF-7 criteria in an atmosphere where the ambient temperatures reach 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Inside, it has top and side air distribution ducts that ensure proper air circulation for consistent temperatures throughout the cabinet. In addition, external digital thermometers help you keep an eye on the unit's performance to ensure safe food storage. It also comes with 6" adjustable stainless steel legs to provide the necessary clearance from the floor for cleaning purposes.
This refrigerator / freezer combination unit has two refrigeration systems that use 1/5 and 1/4 hp compressors and R-290 refrigerant to cool the two interior compartments. It also features a convenient automatic electric condensate evaporator and the freezer's refrigeration system has an automatic defrost. The refrigeration systems are top mounted so that it is easy to reach them for service. Two 115V electrical connections are required for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Width: 28 1/2"
Depth: 35 1/2"
Height: 83 1/4"
Freezer Capacity: 11 cu. ft.
Refrigerator Capacity: 11 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator D1RFENSAHD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register