Choice 3' x 5' Red Rubber Straight Edge Grease-Resistant Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat - 3/4" Thick
$53.63/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$54.99/Each|
- Anti-slip floor mat with light grease resistance for use in grease-prone areas
- Solid construction resists heat, water, chemicals, and physical abrasion
- Anti-fatigue design reduces leg and back strain
- Holes allow water, grease, and other liquids and debris to drain properly from floor surfaces
- 3/4" thick construction ensures extra support
You May Also Need
|Floor Type||Hard Floors|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the recommended way to clean these mats?
- According to the manufacturer, use hot, soapy water and a mop, or a soft bristle brush. Stay away from power washers, steam cleaning, dishwashers, harsh detergents like chlorine, and stiff bristle brushes.
- What is the difference between "grease-resistant" and "grease-proof"?
- Grease-resistant mats are designed for limited exposure to oils, while grease-proof mats are designed for heavy exposure to grease and oil.
Create optimum workplace safety navigating wet ground and floor surfaces with this Choice 3' x 5' red rubber straight edge anti-fatigue floor mat. For general purpose use in light grease and grease-prone areas, this 3/4" thick mat features a solid rubber construction, making it a durable safety solution that provides excellent water, grease, heat, chemical, and physical abrasion resistance. With a continuous hole design, this mat allows water, grease, and other liquids and debris to properly drain away from ramp and floor surfaces.
This slip-resistant mat ensures that your employees or customers are able to maintain safe and stable footing, especially in areas where cooking with grease is involved. The mat's anti-fatigue properties also benefit the user by reducing contact with hard surfaces that often leads to physical fatigue. Because the mat is grease-resistant, you can use it around cooking equipment or in dish rooms where other mats might deteriorate from frequent contact with grease. Don't wait until slips and accidental injuries occur to deal with them. Control the risk now and choose Choice! Remember, rubber mats should not be run through the dishwasher or folded as doing so increases the chances of cracking. Properly clean this mat with warm water and a mild soap.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register