I really like the 3/4" thickness option. It gives a little extra cushion that helps a lot when you are standing on it for hours.
$45.99Ships free with Plus
- A slip-resistant floor mat for general purpose use in non-grease areas
- Solid construction resists heat, water, chemicals, and physical abrasion
- Anti-fatigue design reduces leg and back strain
- Holes allow liquids and debris to drain properly from floor surfaces
- 3/4" thick construction ensures extra support
|Shipping Weight||30.82 lb.|
|Floor Type||Hard Floors|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the recommended way to clean these mats?
- According to the manufacturer, use hot, soapy water and a mop, or a soft bristle brush. Stay away from power washers, steam cleaning, dishwashers, harsh detergents like chlorine, and stiff bristle brushes.
- My mat arrived curled, how can I flatten it out?
- If your rubber mat arrives with a slight curl, try putting weight on the side that's curling for 24 hours and apply heat such as placing next to a fire place or using a blow dryer.
Create optimum workplace safety navigating wet ground and floor surfaces with this Choice 3' x 5' black rubber straight edge anti-fatigue floor mat. For general purpose use in non-grease areas, this 3/4" thick mat is great for washing areas, prep areas, bars, and also for generalized applications like workshop usage. Its solid rubber construction makes it a durable safety solution that provides excellent resistance to water, heat, chemicals, and physical abrasion. With a continuous hole design, this mat allows water and other liquids and debris to properly drain away from ramp and floor surfaces.
This slip-resistant mat ensures that your employees or customers are able to maintain safe and stable footing on wet surfaces or when navigating foot ramps near loading docks or in the vicinity of other potentially hazardous operations. The mat's anti-fatigue properties also benefit the user by reducing contact with hard surfaces that often leads to physical fatigue. This piece ships pre-boxed. Don't wait until slips and accidental injuries occur to deal with them. Control the risk now and choose Choice! Remember, rubber mats should not be run through the dishwasher or folded since doing so increases the chances of cracking. Properly clean this mat with warm water and a mild soap.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:cushion extra gives helps hours little option standing thickness
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register