Chicago Metallic 40955 Half Size 14 Gauge Glazed Aluminum Customizable Sheet Pan - Sanitary Open Bead/Semi-Curled Rim, 13" x 18"
$16.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 12 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Open bead, semi-curled rim design doesn't trap food debris
- Made of durable 14 gauge aluminum
- Coated with AMERICOAT Plus glaze
- Non-stick coating reduces the need for oils and release sprays
- PFOA and PTFE free
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Baker's Mark PanPal 12" x 16" Half Size Quilon® Coated Parchment Paper Bun / Sheet Pan Liner Sheet - 1000/Case
plus $18.99 /Case
Baker's Mark PanPal 12" x 16" Half Size Quilon® Coated Parchment Paper Bun / Sheet Pan Liner Sheet - 100/Pack
plus $3.99 /Pack
Baker's Mark PanPal 12" x 16" Half Size Silicone Coated Parchment Paper Bun / Sheet Pan Liner Sheet - 1000/Case
plus $35.49 /Case
Baker's Mark PanPal 12" x 16" Half Size Silicone Coated Parchment Paper Bun / Sheet Pan Liner Sheet - 100/Pack
plus $3.39 /Pack
Pan Pal PTFE Non-Stick Reusable Half Size Pan Liner
Pan Pal PTFE Non-Stick Reusable Half Size Pan Liner - 4/Pack
11 3/4" x 16 1/2" Half Size Silicone Mat
plus $6.99 /Each
Vollrath 20248 Super Pan V 1/2 Size Footed Cooling Rack for Bun / Sheet Pan
plus $21.99 /Each
|Chicago Metallic 40955 Specs|
|Length||17 3/4 Inches|
|Width||12 7/8 Inches|
|Edge Style||Open Bead / Semi-Curled Rim|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Non-Stick Coating||Silicone Glaze|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the advantage of a pan with an open rim over one with a wire rim?
- Pans with open bead rims are perfect for lighter duty applications. The open rim allows for easy, sanitary clean up in busy environments such as a bakeries or restaurants.
- This pan has a silicone glaze. Will I still need to use oil or release spray with it?
- Silicone glazes are not permanent coatings and may be only semi-non-stick, but they do aid in the release of food. You may still need to apply oil or a release spray to the pan at times. If you are baking bread products, the pan may only need to be sprayed before the first use and after washing. However, if you are baking cakes or other delicate items it’s a good idea to spray the pan before each use.
Chicago Metallic 40955 Details
From buttery rolls to scrumptious cookies, this Chicago Metallic 40955 half size glazed aluminum bun / sheet pan with open bead rim can handle all of your patron's favorite bakery products! This durable, cookie-style sheet is sure to be a staple in your busy kitchen. Its flat design ensures even baking, perfect for a variety of baking needs. Plus, its open bead, semi curled rim design won't trap food debris, making it more sanitary and easier to handle than traditional, notched-corner pan designs. Crafted from 14 gauge aluminum, this pan is built to keep its shape after repeated use!
Each pan comes complete with AMERICOAT Plus, the leading silicone coating technology used on all Chicago Metallic glazed pans. Using breakthrough silicone resins to achieve unparalleled results, AMERICOAT Plus is specifically formulated for bakeware applications and is suitable for contact with food per FDA code 21CFR175.300. This coating provides up to 30% more releases than other silicone glazes, reduces pan oil usage up to 50% with bread and cake pans, is PFOA and PTFE free and reduces staining.
Length: 17 3/4"
Width: 12 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register