Chicago Metallic 20900 22 Gauge Glazed 9" x 12 1/2" Wire in Rim Aluminized Steel Jelly Roll Pan
$16.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 6 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Made of durable 22 gauge aluminized steel
- Coated with AMERICOAT® ePlus glaze, which helps reduce staining
- Coating reduces the need for oil usage up to 50%
- PFOA free, which significantly reduces health risks and environmental damage
- Wire reinforced rim helps maintain shape and resist warping over time
|Chicago Metallic 20900 Specs|
|Width||9 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Length||11 13/16 Inches|
|Interior Length||12 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Width||8 5/16 Inches|
|Interior Width||9 Inches|
|Edge Style||Wire in Rim|
|Non-Stick Coating||Silicone Glaze|
|Type||Jelly Roll Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- This pan has a silicone glaze. Will I still need to use oil or release spray with it?
- Silicone glazes are not permanent coatings and may be only semi-non-stick, but they do aid in the release of food. You may still need to apply oil or a release spray to the pan at times. If you are baking bread products, the pan may only need to be sprayed before the first use and after washing. However, if you are baking cakes or other delicate items it’s a good idea to spray the pan before each use.
Chicago Metallic 20900 Details
Besides being used for traditional jelly rolls, this Chicago Metallic 20900 22 gauge glazed 9" x 12 1/2" wire in rim aluminized steel jelly roll pan is ideal for so much more! Made of 22 gauge aluminized steel, it provides a new pan design in a convenient size for smaller operations or new product introductions, but is still built to the same standards as commercial bakeware lines. This pan is hot-dipped in an aluminum-silicon alloy, offering added durability and superior heat transfer. It resists corrosion and is nonreactive to food, making it sturdy and long-lasting.
Each pan comes complete with AMERICOAT® ePlus. This glaze is the industry's leading silicone coating technology and is used on all Chicago Metallic glazed pans. Using breakthrough silicone resins to achieve unparalleled results, AMERICOAT® ePlus is specifically formulated for bakeware applications and is suitable for contact with food. The glaze features longer-lasting performance, having up to a 30% longer release life than competing glazes. It also reduces the need for oil usage up to 50%, is PFOA free, and helps reduce staining. You will spend less time cleaning and more time cooking, cutting down on both labor and overall costs!
Use this pan to bake your famous cookie recipes, or warm and golden brown rolls! Or, use it in your kitchen to prepare appetizers to go with your entrees, like a mixed vegetable medley. The raised sides of the pan prevent anything from rolling off, and also make the pan easier to grip and carry. A staple product for any kitchen, this Chicago Metallic product will prove extremely useful and reliable!
Width: 9 1/2"
Bottom Length: 11 13/16"
Bottom Width: 8 5/16"
Interior Length: 12 1/2"
Interior Width: 9"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register