Chef & Sommelier FN028 Infinity 9 oz. White Bone China Coffee Cup by Arc Cardinal - 24/Case
- Made from 51% bone ash and has the translucency of true bone china
- Scratch- and shock-resistant
- Perfect for serving coffee or tea at fine-dining restaurants
- Exceptional durability in a thinner design than other china pieces
- Fully vitrified to prevent moisture absorption
Chef & Sommelier
You May Also Need
|Chef & Sommelier FN028 Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- Are china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- China capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Do you offer quantity pricing on this dinnerware?
- We do! Contact our Customer Solutions team for pricing on orders of 20-25 dozen or more of this item.
- Can I use this item in the oven to cook or reheat food?
- This item is not recommended for oven use.
Chef & Sommelier FN028 Details
Both sophisticated and stylish, this Chef & Sommelier FN028 Infinity 9 oz. white bone china coffee cup is perfect for offering tea or coffee at your upscale eatery. Serve it alone, or pair this piece with the rest of the Infinity collection for an attractive and professional presentation.
Made from 51% bone ash, this bone china coffee cup has the translucency of true bone china and will bring an elegant look to your table setting. It also utilizes superior shock resistance and scratch resistance so your cup looks brand new even after years of use. This elegant, durable bone china coffee cup is fully vitrified to prevent moisture absorption.
Capacity: 9 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
Chef & Sommelier FN028
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register