Chef & Sommelier FJ507 Imperial 9 5/8" Pointed Tip Steak Knife with Brown / Black Pakkawood Handle by Arc Cardinal - 12/Case
- Perfect for cutting steaks at restaurants and catered events
- Sharp edge helps cut through tough meats
- Full tang construction ensures durability and balance
- Pointed tip for tougher meats
- Features a brown/black pakkawood handle to fit nicely in your guests' hands
- European inspired design with grain texture
- Great for completing table settings at hotels, bistros, and catered events
Chef & Sommelier
|Length||9 5/8 Inches|
Enhance your tabletop presentation with this Chef & Sommelier FJ507 Imperial 9 5/8" pointed tip steak knife. Made with a full tang construction, this steak knife is designed with the finest materials and the highest standards in mind. Offering superior durability and a lustrous shine, this knife is inspired by European style and boasts an attractive grain texture. Plus, each piece in this versatile collection is perfectly weighted and balanced to feel comfortable in your patrons' hands. This steak knife features a brown / black pakkawood handle your guests will appreciate.
An industry-leading distributor of high-quality tabletop accessories, Chef & Sommelier has set new standards for innovation and design by providing an extensive collection of products to suit your many needs. The easy to maintain form is designed to resist rust and corrosion, while also ensuring long-lasting color and durability. With this steak knife, creating an unforgettable tabletop presentation is always effortless.
Length: 9 5/8"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register