Chef Revival Bronze J105 Unisex White Customizable Short Sleeve Chef Coat - S
- Double-breasted design with drop shoulder
- Poly-cotton blend is comfortable and easy to clean
- Has a utility shoulder pocket for thermometer, pen, or phone
- Chest pocket included for additional storage
- Includes 10 clear pearl buttons
- Crisp white color will keep your staff looking professional
- Traditional collar and neck design
Other Products from this Line
- Chef Revival Bronze J100 Unisex White Customizable Chef Coat - S
- Chef Revival Bronze J100 Unisex White Customizable Chef Coat - M
- Chef Revival Bronze J100 Unisex White Customizable Chef Coat - 3X
plus $22.49 / Each
- Chef Revival Bronze J100 Unisex White Customizable Chef Coat - 2X
plus $20.49 / Each
- Chef Revival Bronze J100 Unisex White Customizable Chef Coat - XL
- Chef Revival Bronze J100 Unisex White Customizable Chef Coat - L
- Chef Revival Bronze J100 Unisex White Customizable Chef Coat - XS
Ensure a clean, uniform look in your kitchen by providing your male cooks with these chef coats! Coming in a variety of styles and sizes, the coats will keep your kitchen staff cool, dry, and protected.
|Chef Revival J105-S Specs|
|Sleeve Length||Short Sleeve|
|Product Line||Chef Revival Bronze|
|Type||Men's/Unisex Chef Coats|
Customer questions about this product
Chef Revival J105-S Details
Resources and Downloads for
Chef Revival J105-S
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:chef coat cotton fits happy lbs long made material perfectly nice coats sleeves staff addition bakery biggest booklets kitchen ordered quality above best love polyester revival breasted chefs cooler recommend fit great linen fact heavy short affordable big
- 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulChef Revival is nice. Poly Cotton blend adds strength and durability. We love the design too. " Double Breasted". Got it from here. Best price and selection!
- 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThese Chef Revival coats are not 100% polyester which I love due to the fact that new polyester fabric makes the coats very stiff even after several washes. In the kitchen when its very hot 100% polyester coats makes you feel 2 times hotter and these coats keep you cooler since its part cotton.
- These double breasted chef's coats are very durable. They wash well and are thin enough to keep you cool in the kitchen. They wear like iron.
- A perfect chef coat for your perfect chef. This coat fits well and after washing maintains a soft feel. We wear these various coats daily and love the pocket functionality for easy storage of necessities. Highly recommend to up your shop’s kitchen appearance.
- I'm very happy with this chef coat. I purchased this in xs and it fits me perfectly. I am about 5'6" and 125 lbs. It is made of good quality cotton poly material and seems like it will last for a long time!
- Nice chef coat, perfect for hot spaces or outside cooking. This coat has the same features as any other minus the sleeves and the addition of a breast pocket is nice for any small booklets.
- This is a classy chef's coat great for the restaurant and home occasionally, short sleeves make it comfortable to work in the kitchen and it has a pocket for pen and thermometer . Affordable and shipped promptly by webstaurant store
- Great coat. Although it is thinner material than what a linen service would offer so sometimes liquids will bleed through, Buttons are sturdy the fit is nice and not to loose. I would recommend these products as we have switched over from a linen company and wash in-house now. For these to stay in good condition I would recommend what we do and purchase 5 per kitchen employee so that everything is being washed on a regular basis and wear and tear is spread out. It is pricey at first but if you are spending $250-300 a week on cleaning services then it would be savings after the first few weeks. We are a seasonal facility and we're spending about $300 a week on carpets, coats and napkins removing coats dropped us to about $145 this next season we are probably dropping napkins next.
- The Chef Revival Bronze holds up well in a fast paced kitchen. It is a reasonably priced item but slightly thin compared to a rental company.
- The Chef Revival Bronze jacket is a good buy but a little thin. Some stains went through to the cooks shirts. We will still purchase these through the Webstaurant Store.
- I like these chef's jackets from WEBstaurantStore but the sizing seems a little bit big to me but great price and quality I would recommend to anyone interested.
- The medium size customised chef coat fits really nice ,good quality cotton coat,less wrinkle,easy to wash,the price is the best part of,I highly recommend it
- I bought this for my sis in law, who just open a bakery, it came in good quality, the price is good,, well fitted on the staff
- The coat I ordered and received was well above my expectations. Top quality product, Proper fitting. overall rating ***** five stars will order again. Thank You
- This was a great buy and a very well made chefs jacket. Everyone was happy when i handed them one and they put it on. They liked the fit and i will order more.
- This is a very nice coat. My staff likes the fact it has short sleeves. Its not as heavy as most chef coats and that is the biggest thing when working in the kitchen.