Carlisle S31003 2 oz. Smooth Black Oval Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
$30.16/CaseShips free with Plus
- Smooth exterior creates a sleek look
- Petite size is great for individual condiment servings
- Durable melamine construction prevents breakage
- Bold black finish is sure to make a statement
- Ideal for use at your restaurant or bar
- Thick rim for easy carrying
- Oval shape takes up less room on a plate than traditional round cups
|Carlisle S31003 Specs|
|Length||2 3/4 Inches|
|Height||1 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Carlisle S31003 Details
Complement your appetizers, sides, and entrees with colorfully creative condiments, sauces, or salsas served in this eye-catching black Carlisle S31003 2 oz. oval ramekin. Made of thick-walled, heavy-weight melamine, this ramekin is a great alternative for high-volume restaurant and bar owners who prefer the look of fine china but need something more break-resistant and reliable.
The bold black finish is sure to make a statement at your family-friendly eatery or trendy poolside bar as it highlights your vibrant offerings! Plus, its thick rim makes for easy carrying and a comfortable grip. This smooth, sleek serving companion is the ideal size for individual condiment portions, and its ovular design takes up less space on your customers' plate than traditional round cups.
Length: 2 3/4"
Height: 1 1/2"
Capacity: 2 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register