Carlisle S28703 4 oz. Black Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
- Thick-walled, heavy-weight melamine is durable and break resistant for high volume use
- Fluted style provides look and feel of ceramic or glass
- Tapered shape is perfect for stacking and storage when not in use
- Stain resistant and color will not fade
- Safe for temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
Other Products from this Line
Carlisle S28769 4 oz. Chocolate Brown Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
plus $52.99 / Case
Carlisle S28260 3 oz. Cobalt Blue Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
plus $43.99 / Case
Carlisle S28742 4 oz. Ivory Bone Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
plus $50.99 / Case
Carlisle S27969 2 oz. Chocolate Brown Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
plus $37.49 / Case
Carlisle S28760 4 oz. Cobalt Blue Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
plus $56.99 / Case
Carlisle S28702 4 oz. White Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
plus $50.99 / Case
|Carlisle S28703 Specs|
|Height||1 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Carlisle S28703 Details
Complement your appetizers or sides with colorfully creative condiments, sauces, or salsas served in this eye-catching black Carlisle S28703 4 oz. fluted plastic ramekin. This ramekin is made of thick walled, heavy weight melamine. Additionally, the fluted style and melamine construction provides the weight and feel of ceramic or glass, but is exceptionally durable and long-lasting. Thanks to the tapered shape it's perfect for stacking and storage when not in use, freeing up valuable space!
Perfect for use in restaurants, at catering events, or on buffet lines, use this ramekin to hold your savory BBQ sauce or house dressings! This ramekin is perfect for both cold or hot dressings, sauces, or butters because it can handle temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. The vivid color is sure to impress your patrons as well as match any style of restaurant decor. Clean up is easy thanks to the stain resistant technology and commercial dishwasher safe feature.
Top Diameter: 3 3/8"
Height: 1 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
People Talk About:regularly quality plastic part much improvement godsend dressings cheaper better
These have been a godsend and are a wonderful improvement on what we were using before. They have taken many falls and we have yet to have one break. Very good quality.
We use these regularly for our dressings and sauces. Yes, some get thrown, some get stolen but for the most part they're cheaper than plastic and much better looking!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register