Carlisle S28660 6 oz. Smooth Cobalt Blue Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
$60.65/CaseShips free with Plus
- Smooth exterior creates a sleek look
- Great for shared sauces and toppings or individual sides
- Durable melamine construction prevents breakage
- Vibrant blue finish is sure to make a statement
- Ideal for use at your restaurant or bar
- Thick rim for easy carrying
|Carlisle S28660 Specs|
|Height||1 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Carlisle S28660 Details
Complement your appetizers and entrees with colorfully creative condiments, salsas, and sides served in this eye-catching cobalt blue Carlisle S28660 6 oz. ramekin. Made of thick-walled, heavy-weight melamine, this ramekin is a great alternative for high-volume restaurant and bar owners who prefer the look of fine china but need something more break-resistant and reliable.
The vibrant blue finish is sure to make a statement at your family-friendly eatery or trendy poolside bar as it complements your most popular offerings! Plus, its thick rim makes for easy carrying and a comfortable grip. This smooth, sleek serving companion is the ideal size for personal or shared condiment portions and even individual sides like applesauce or cole slaw, making it extremely versatile.
Top Diameter: 3 7/8"
Height: 1 3/4"
Capacity: 6 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register