Carlisle P614R25 10" x 14" Tan Right Hand 6 Compartment Tray
$3.77/EachShips free with Plus
- Withstands temperatures from 32 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chemical-resistant polypropylene material
- Economical yet durable construction
- 6 compartments accommodates government "Type A" lunch
- Right-handed design
- Soft tan color adds interest to the dining hall
- Perfect for schools, hospitals, or nursing homes
You May Also Need View All Items
Carlisle S28503 4 oz. Black Smooth Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
Carlisle S28560 4 oz. Cobalt Blue Smooth Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
plus $52.99 / Case
Carlisle S28509 4 oz. Green Smooth Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
plus $56.99 / Case
Carlisle S28542 4 oz. Ivory Bone Smooth Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
Carlisle S28514 4 oz. Ocean Blue Smooth Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
Carlisle S28552 4 oz. Sunset Orange Smooth Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
plus $55.99 / Case
Carlisle S28558 4 oz. Roma Red Smooth Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
plus $52.99 / Case
Carlisle S28502 4 oz. White Smooth Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
plus $54.99 / Case
|Carlisle P614R25 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||6|
Customer questions about this product
- Which compartment will the S285 ramekin best fit into on this item?
- Though it will fit loosely, the S285 ramekin will fit into this item's large round compartment. For a more snug fit, place this ramekin into the smaller circle cut out of the largest square space on the tray.
Carlisle P614R25 Details
Perfect for schools, hospitals, or nursing homes, this Carlisle P614R25 10" x 14" tan tray provides 6 separate compartments for a well-balanced dining experience. The 6 compartments with a combination of three smaller upper compartments, two larger lower compartments, and a flatware holder on the right side hold a standard government "Type A" lunch. This tray also boasts a right-handed design to accommodate right-handed users.
Made of polypropylene this tray is both economical and durable for long-term use. Additionally, this chemical-resistant material withstands temperatures ranging from 32 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing for versatile use of both hot or cold foods. Plus, the soft, tan color is sure to add interest to any dining area!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
People Talk About:veggies stain prolly pretty prepped pick more inexpensive easy cut
i like this! i use it to put all my cut and prepped veggies, pretty inexpensive, doesnt stain, easy to clean, would prolly pick more up in the future
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register