Carlisle HLRP500 Socket with Leads for 2-Bulb Heat Lamps - 110-120V
- Aluminum socket insulated with ceramic
- Braided, silicone coated internal wiring
- Includes nickel-plated copper screw shell, contact point, 36" long wiring
- Leads included
- Withstands temperature range from -40 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed for 110-120V use
- Wiring will accommodate 250V AC service
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
Carlisle HLRP500 Details
Use this Carlisle HLRP500 socket with leads to keep your 2-bulb heat lamp up and running at all times. Aluminum, but insulated with ceramic, it's designed for use with 110-120V units and withstands temperatures from -40 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal safety. This socket includes the necessary leads.
The HLRP500 also includes 36" long wiring. The internal wiring is braided and coated in silicone, while the external wiring is 16 gauge, making it exceptionally durable.
Resources and Downloads for
Get paid to review this product!