$58.75/CaseShips free with Plus
- Made of durable, lightweight melamine plastic
- Perfect for serving sauces, condiments, and salsas
- Serve alongside nachos, wings, fries, and other appetizers
- NSF-listed, BPA-free, and dishwasher safe
- Glossy white scalloped design complements classic decor
Carlisle 4394402 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 8 lb.
- 1 1/2 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 3 3/8 Inches
- 3 oz.
- BPA Free
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Carlisle 4394402 Details
With its gently scalloped sides reminiscent of an opening flower, this white Carlisle 4394402 3 oz. melamine ramekin will complement a variety of colorfully creative condiments, sauces, or salsas! Whether you use it to serve creamy blue cheese alongside some crispy buffalo wings or pair some tangy salsa with crunchy nachos, this unique ramekin is an ideal choice for your busy restaurant, bar, diner, or cafe. The scalloped, glossy white fluted design is a classic look that is perfect for traditionally-styled dinnerware.
This BPA-free, NSF-listed ramekin is dishwasher safe and is made of thick walled, heavy-duty melamine, making it a nearly indestructible piece of lightweight dinnerware that is sure be in service for years to come. Use this unique twist on a classic serving dish to add some extra flair to your tabletop displays and accentuate the bright colors of your menu items!
Top Diameter: 3 3/8"
Height: 1 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register