Carlisle 4366307 Swirl 8 oz. Clear Polycarbonate Tumbler - 36/Case
$46.17/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$51.49/Case|
- Made of durable polycarbonate plastic
- Chip-, stain-, and break-resistant
- Eye-catching swirling design adds a unique look
- Serves as a great alternative to glass drinkware
- Includes interior stacking lugs for organization and fast drying
You May Also Need
Dinex DX20029000 Translucent Disposable Lid for Dinex 43633 Lafayette 7.6 oz. PC Tumbler, Cambro NT8 Newport 7.7 oz. Tumbler, Dinex 43663 8 oz. Swirl PC Tumbler, and Cambro HT8CW Camwear Huntington 8 oz. Squat Tumbler - 1500/Case
plus $67.49 / Case
Cambro CLNT8 Disposable Translucent Lid with Straw Slot for Tumblers - 1000/Case
plus $32.99 / Case
Cambro CLST6 Disposable Translucent Lid - 1000/Case
plus $31.49 / Case
|Carlisle 4366307 Specs|
|Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||1 13/16 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Product Line||Carlisle Swirl|
|Rim-Full Capacity||8.6 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Carlisle 4366307 Details
With its eye-catching swirling design, this Carlisle 4366307 clear Swirl 8 oz. plastic tumbler combines both the look and feel of crystal clear glass with the shatter resistance of durable polycarbonate plastic. The Carlisle 4366307 Swirl 8 oz. clear plastic tumbler is perfect for serving cold mixed drinks, milkshakes, soda, or water at your pool side bar, restaurant, resort, or anywhere breakage is a concern.
Top Diameter: 2 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 1 13/16"
Height: 4 1/2"
Rim-Full Capacity: 8.6 fl. oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
People Talk About:stand service repeated nice juice industrial glasses dishwasher cycles children
We use these for juice glasses in a cafe. They look nice enough for service, but they are tough enough to stand up to children dropping them, and to repeated cycles through an industrial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register