Carlisle 41242 3 oz. Ivory Bone Straight Sided Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
- Great for serving sauces, dressings, and condiments
- Ivory bone color
- Made of heavy weight melamine
- Withstands temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Adds style and convenience to tabletops
- Great for back of the house prep work
- Economical and durable for repeated use
- Ideal for restaurants, cafes, and bistros
|Carlisle 41242 Specs|
|Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Carlisle 41242 Details
Durable and versatile, this Carlisle 41242 3 oz. ivory bone straight sided melamine ramekin is perfect for serving condiments, sauces, and dressings! Made of break- and stain-resistant melamine, this ramekin can withstand temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. The ivory bone coloring is perfect for showcasing a variety of colorful sauces and condiments.
In addition to filling this ramekin with salsa or marinara sauce to serve with appetizers, you can serve mini, individual desserts for a unique presentation. Plus, it's great for portion control when you want to serve small amounts of condiments like sour cream, guacamole, and salad dressing.
With a variety of uses, ramekins are also great for back of the house applications. Chefs can use ramekins during their prep work to hold spices, sauces, and freshly chopped herbs to maintain a clean and organized kitchen. A great addition to any kitchen, this Carlisle ramekin adds style and convenience to your tabletop!
Top Diameter: 3"
Height: 1 1/2"
Capacity: 3 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register