Carlisle 402054 20 oz. Blue Crystalon Stack-All SAN Plastic Tumbler - 12/Case
$16.65/CaseShips free with Plus
- Made of break-resistant SAN plastic
- Features a blue color for added flair
- Serves as a great alternative to glass tumblers
- Withstands temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ribbed design provides an improved grip
- Smooth top edge for comfortable sipping
- Stackable for convenient storage
- Great for restaurants, hospitals, and hotels
|Carlisle 402054 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Rim-Full Capacity||21.5 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Carlisle 402054 Details
Great for poolside bars, outdoor events, or casual restaurants, this 20 oz. Carlisle 402054 Blue Crystalon Stack-All tumbler is a great way to serve soda, water, and lemonade! Made of break-resistant SAN plastic, this tumbler has the look and feel of glass with the convenience and durability of plastic. As a light weight alternative to glass, you can save money on replacement costs and serve guests in outdoor environments without the worry and hassle of broken glass. Designed with a thick, sturdy base, this tumbler rests easily on bars, tabletops, and trays.
The rolled-rim edge provides a smooth surface for a more comfortable drinking experience. Plus, its ribbed design provides an improved grip and a unique reflective design to showcase each beverage. Stacking lugs allow for quick drying in addition to convenient storage so you can properly wash and dry this tumbler for repeated use. It also withstands temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, making it dishwasher safe for added convenience and quick cleanup.
Top Diameter: 3 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 2 5/8"
Rim-Full Capacity: 21.5 fl. oz.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
People Talk About:drop glass more tumblers nice insulate inexpensive help grip great
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulbeen using these tumblers at my restaurant for years, they take a beating and keep on going.....they are great drop after drop and never break!!!
These are quality and inexpensive plastic cups. They're nice compared to glass tumblers as they are more durable and can withstand more wear. They also seem to insulate drinks well and the ridges help you to grip the glass.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register