Caribou Coffee 2.5 lb. Cross Fox Whole Bean Espresso
$26.31/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
- Made with 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified arabica coffee beans; small batch roasted in the USA
- Taste profile: smooth, creamy, indulgent caramel and hints of berries
- Unground, whole bean coffee helps to maintain freshness and flavor
- Grind level can be tailored to your preferred brewing method
- Caffeinated, dark roast; bulk 2.5 lb. bag
You May Also Need
Grindmaster 890T Black Slimline 5 lb. Coffee Grinder - 120V
plus $1,308.05 / Each
Estella Caffe ECEG26 Espresso Grinder - 120V
plus $599.00 / Each
Estella Caffe ECEM2 Two Group Automatic Espresso Machine - 220-240V
plus $2,999.00 / Each
Estella Caffe ECEM1 One Group Automatic Espresso Machine - 120V
plus $2,499.00 / Each
Estella Caffe ECEM3 Three Group Automatic Espresso Machine - 220-240V
plus $3,999.00 / Each
Learn how to create perfect latte art in two popular designs , and check out our step-by-step directions for more tips on Making Latte Art.
|Features||Rainforest Alliance Certified|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||2.5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes dark roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Dark roasted coffee provides a heavy, full body flavor with a slight taste of spice. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 445 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, dark roast coffee contains a low amount of caffeine in comparison to other roasts.
- Can I brew / serve this coffee in glass coffee pots?
- No. For optimal taste results, it is recommended that this coffee is only brewed / served in thermal pots or carafes. For further preparation instructions, check out the Caribou Coffee Brewing Instructions resource listed on the page.
Consciously-sourced with a premium, fresh-brewed taste, this Caribou Coffee Cross Fox whole bean espresso is perfect for expanding your specialty beverage offerings to ensure there is the perfect cup of espresso waiting for every patron! Made with 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified arabica beans, this dark roast espresso has a sophisticated, full-bodied taste that will satisfy a variety of palates. It features notes of creamy, indulgent caramel and hints of berries with a smooth finish. It is great for serving straight espresso shots or customizing with flavoring syrups and creams to create flavored cappuccinos, lattes, and other signature specialty beverages.
Ideal for diners, cafes, and bakeries, this espresso is packaged as unground, whole beans, which allows each and every shot to be individually ground immediately prior to brewing for maximum flavor, aroma, and freshness! The bag features a one-way degassing valve, which allows for carbon dioxide gasses to be released from bag and prevents oxygen from entering the bag, thus reducing oxidation. This helps maintain freshness and lock in the coffee's flavor and aroma to extend its life. Simply grind, pour the grounds into your espresso machine's portafilter, and brew immediately to pull shots of this delicious espresso.
Caribou Coffee sources the top 1% of coffee beans from around the world to ensure you are getting the freshest, most authentic-tasting coffee. It was the first coffee chain to pledge to source 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee beans, which means that every single bean that goes into making their coffee has been ethically and sustainably sourced with a focus on wildlife conservation and fair treatment for the farmers who grow the beans. The beans are proudly small-batch roasted and hand-packed in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Offering espresso as well as regular and decaffeinated coffee blends in light, medium, and dark roasts to accommodate a wide range of taste preferences, Caribou Coffee makes it easy to serve high quality, delicious-tasting coffee that is both socially responsible and environmentally sustainable.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Rainforest Alliance Certified
This product has been grown and harvested using environmentally and socially responsible practices
Blue Ribbon Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher, a division of the Chicago Rabbinical Council.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register