Earn up to $80.37 back (8,037 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Maintains safe food holding temperatures for 4 hours or more, even when unplugged
- Substantially less energy consumption than comparable metal cabinets; vent-generated heating constantly circulates heat
- Airtight gasket simplifies clean up
- (2) 6" fixed casters and (2) 6" swivel casters (1 with brake)
- Fits up to 24 (2 1/2" deep) full-size food pans
Other Products from this Line
- Cambro UPCH800401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit - 110V
- Cambro UPC1600HD401 Ultra Camcarts® Slate Blue Insulated Food Pan Carrier with Heavy-Duty Casters - Holds 24 Pans
- Cambro UPCH1600401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit - 110V
- Cambro UPCH16002401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit - 220V
- Cambro UPCH1600HD401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit with Heavy-Duty Casters - 110V
- Cambro UPCH1600SP401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit with Security Package - 110V
- Cambro UPCH16002HD401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit with Heavy-Duty Casters - 220V
- Cambro UPCH16002SP401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit with Security Package - 220V
- Cambro UPCH4002401 Ultra Pan Carrier® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit - 220V
- Cambro UPCH8002401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit - 220V
- Cambro UPCHT1600HD401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Top / Passive Bottom Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit with Heavy-Duty Casters - 110V
- Cambro UPCHT16002HD401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Top / Passive Bottom Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit with Heavy-Duty Casters - 220V
|Cambro UPCHT1600401 Specs|
|Width||28 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||33 3/8 Inches|
|Height||54 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||21 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||21 Inches|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Loading Style||Front Load|
|Number of Latches||2 Latches|
|Pan Capacity||24 Pans|
|Product Line||Cambro Ultra Camcart®|
|Temperature Retention||4+ Hours without Electric|
|Type||Food Pan Carriers|
Cambro UPCHT1600401 Details
The Cambro UPCHT1600401 Ultra Camcart® slate blue electric hot top / passive bottom food holding cabinet extends hot food holding time to ensure food safety! It features heat top compartment, as well as an unheated bottom compartment, with an insulated barrier between the two. It's perfect for transporting to off-premise events, corporate parties, delivering food from central kitchens to satellite locations, or longer catered events.
After its 45-minute warm-up time, the Cambro UPCHT1600401 Ultra Camcart will maintain safe food holding temperatures for up to 4 hours once unplugged, thanks to its thick, foamed-in polyurethane insulation!
Its tough, polyethylene exterior stays cool to the touch, while a vent cap equalizes pressure and releases steam. The 9" nylon latch opens and closes easily, secures tightly, and will not bend.
Ergonomically placed, molded-in handles won't break, and allow for easy transport. The interior of each compartment features 12 evenly-spaced molded-in rail sets, to accommodate varying pan depths and maximize capacity.
Width: 28 3/4"
Depth: 33 3/8"
Height: 54 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register