Earn up to $89.97 back (8,997 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Maintains safe food holding temperatures for 4 hours or more, even when unplugged
- Substantially less energy consumption than comparable metal cabinets; vent-generated heating constantly circulates heat
- Airtight gasket simplifies clean up
- (2) 6" heavy-duty fixed casters and (2) 6" heavy-duty swivel casters (1 with brake) for smooth rolling and stability on any type of surface
- Fits up to 24 (2 1/2" deep) full-size food pans
Other Products from this Line
- Cambro UPCH800401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit - 110V
- Cambro UPC1600HD401 Ultra Camcarts® Slate Blue Insulated Food Pan Carrier with Heavy-Duty Casters - Holds 24 Pans
- Cambro UPCH1600401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit - 110V
- Cambro UPCH16002401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit - 220V
- Cambro UPCH1600HD401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit with Heavy-Duty Casters - 110V
- Cambro UPCH1600SP401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit with Security Package - 110V
- Cambro UPCH16002HD401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit with Heavy-Duty Casters - 220V
- Cambro UPCH16002SP401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit with Security Package - 220V
- Cambro UPCH4002401 Ultra Pan Carrier® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit - 220V
- Cambro UPCH8002401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit - 220V
- Cambro UPCHT1600401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Top / Passive Bottom Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit - 110V
- Cambro UPCHT1600HD401 Ultra Camcart® Slate Blue Electric Hot Top / Passive Bottom Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit with Heavy-Duty Casters - 110V
|Cambro UPCHT16002HD401 Specs|
|Width||28 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||33 3/8 Inches|
|Height||54 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||21 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||21 Inches|
Energy Star Qualified
|Loading Style||Front Load|
|Number of Latches||2 Latches|
|Pan Capacity||8 - 24 Pans|
|Product Line||Cambro Ultra Camcart®|
|Temperature Retention||4+ Hours without Electric|
|Type||Food Pan Carriers|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use this model in the United States?
- No, this model is wired for international applications only and will not work in the United States.
Cambro UPCHT16002HD401 Details
The Cambro UPCHT16002HD401 Ultra Camcart® slate blue electric hot top / passive bottom food holding cabinet with heavy-duty casters extends hot food holding time to ensure food safety! It's perfect for transporting to off-premise events, corporate parties, delivering food from central kitchens to satellite locations, or longer catered events. This two compartment unit features a heated top section and an insulated, non-heated bottom, making it great for holding a variety of foods.
After its 45-minute warm-up time, the Cambro Ultra Camcart is designed to hold food between 150-165 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus, thanks to its thick, foamed-in polyurethane insulation, the unit can maintain safe food holding temperatures for up to 4 hours once unplugged! A built-in digital thermometer located on the heated door shows inside compartment temperature at a glance.
Its tough, polyethylene exterior stays cool to the touch to ensure safe and easy handling, while a vent cap equalizes pressure and releases steam. The 9" nylon latch opens and closes easily, secures tightly, and will not bend. Additionally, the unit features durable, ergonomically placed, molded-in handles that won't break, offering reliable transport for years to come.
The interior of each compartment features 12 evenly-spaced, molded-in rail sets to accommodate varying pan depths and maximize capacity. Each compartment can hold up to (12) 2 1/2" deep, (8) 4" deep, (6) 6" deep, or (4) 8" deep full size food pans. Four heavy-duty 6" casters are also included, ensuring that this heated pan carrier can stand up to the most demanding of schedules without fail. A 220V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 28 3/4"
Depth: 33 3/8"
Height: 54 1/8"
Depth: 26 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register