$282.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $8.46 back (846 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds approximately 177 lb. of flour or 262 lb. of sugar
- Features a clear Camwear lid for easy product identification
- Designed to fit under standard counters; heavy-duty 3" casters provide easy mobility
- S-hook provides a convenient location to hang scoops
- Made of FDA-accepted materials for direct food contact
Keep all of your bulk ingredients fresh and safe from contaminants with this Cambro IBS37148 37 gallon slant top ingredient bin.
Easily maintain a clean, organized, and efficient kitchen by using this Cambro 37 gallon / 590 cup mobile ingredient bin for storing bulk ingredients! Perfect for any kitchen, whether in a cafe, elementary school, or large resort, this bin is designed for your convenience and to promote food safety so that you can cook with ease and serve your customers safe, delicious meals.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
"The 37 Gallon Mobile Slant Top Ingredient Bin is well made and durable. It rolls easily and it keeps the contents fresh. I would recommend this for any commercial kitchen."Read More Reviews
Outstanding Capacity and Durability
With its 37 gallon / 590 cup capacity, you can store up to 262 lb. of sugar or 177 lb. of flour. This bulk storage capacity makes it perfect for bakeries, hotels, and coffee shops, as well as any other business producing a high output of baked goods or other repeat orders. Its one-piece, seamless single-wall polyethylene bin construction is extremely durable and won't rust or corrode. In addition, it is constructed to keep food and liquid from sticking or leaking through seams.
A clear polycarbonate Camwear lid reduces handling and allows for quick product identification, making your work quicker and more efficient. Plus, the lid helps to lock in freshness, maintaining the integrity of the food product until use. Its design encourages spilled liquids to drain off the back while protecting the contents inside. In addition, the two piece lid comes apart for easy cleaning.
In addition, this bin is designed to fit under standard counters for convenient access and space saving storage.
Thanks to an S-hook, you can hang a utility scoop (sold separately) on the front of the bin to comply with health codes that prohibit scoops from being stored inside the bin.
Made of FDA-accepted materials, this bin is safe for direct food contact, eliminating the need for a bin liner. This means you get to keep the money you would have spent on liners and use it for other needs around the kitchen.
Heavy-duty, 3" non-marking casters provide easy mobility as you transport ingredients around the kitchen and out from under the counter to clean. It has 2 front swivel casters and 2 rear fixed casters for easy maneuvering.
- 29 1/2 Inches
- 21 1/2 Inches
- 28 Inches
- 37 Gallons
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Cambro IBS20148 21 Gallon / 335 Cup White Slant Top Mobile Ingredient Storage Bin with 2-Piece Sliding Lid
- Cambro IB44148 42.5 Gallon / 680 Cup White Flat Top Mobile Ingredient Storage Bin with Sliding Lid
- Cambro IBS27148 27 Gallon / 430 Cup White Slant Top Mobile Ingredient Storage Bin with 2-Piece Sliding Lid & S-Hook
- Cambro IB36148 34 Gallon / 540 Cup White Flat Top Mobile Ingredient Storage Bin with Sliding Lid
- Cambro IBSF27148 26.7 Gallon / 425 Cup White Flat Top Mobile Ingredient Storage Bin with 2-Piece Sliding Lid
- Cambro IB32148 32 Gallon / 510 Cup White Flat Top Mobile Ingredient Storage Bin with Sliding Lid
7 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register