Earn up to $9.73 back (973 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Removable shelf plates with Camguard antimicrobial protection
- Shelves adjust in 4" increments even after unit is assembled
- 8 stationary traverses included; dovetails are built in to streamline assembly
- Won't rust, corrode, or peel; perfect for wet, dry, hot, or cold areas
- 800 lb. capacity per shelf; 3200 lb. capacity per unit
- Can be added on to exisiting units or used to create complete kits with separate purchase of posts
Works WithView All Items
- Cambro CPU214264S4480 Camshelving® Premium Solid 4-Shelf Stationary Starter Unit - 21" x 42" x 64"
- Cambro CPU214272S4480 Camshelving® Premium Solid 4-Shelf Stationary Starter Unit - 21" x 42" x 72"
- Cambro CPU214284S4PKG Camshelving® Premium Solid 4-Shelf Stationary Starter Unit - 21" x 42" x 84"
Cambro CPSK2142S4480 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 57.48 lb.
- 42 Inches
- 21 Inches
- 3,200 lb.
- Dishwasher Safe
Made in America
- Individual Shelf Capacity
- 800 lb.
- Number of Shelves
- 4 Shelves
- Product Line
- Cambro Camshelving® Premium
- Shelving Units
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to purchase anything else to build a complete shelving unit?
- Additional shelves, posts, connectors, or a starter unit will be required to build a complete shelving unit.
Cambro CPSK2142S4480 Details
As part of the Premium modular shelving system, this Cambro CPSK2142S4480 Camshelving® Premium 21" x 42" shelf kit with 4 solid shelves comes in the highest-quality and with all of the features you expect in a Camshelving® product. Made with durable composite material that is as strong as steel, these shelves still weigh 60% less than steel shelves and are easier to set up, clean, and maintain. With their professional-looking speckled gray color and superior durability, the included shelf plates are the perfect start to a stationary shelving system in any area of your business, even humid dish rooms or cold walk-in freezers. Featuring a limited lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion, this unit is guaranteed not to rust, corrode, or peel, even when used in wet, dry, hot, or cold areas. It can withstand temperatures as low as -36 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 190 degrees Fahrenheit without breaking down.
Versatility is built in to this shelf kit! It can easily be adjusted in 4" increments even after the shelving unit is assembled. Plus, you can be sure of a safe and sanitary storage area since these shelves have Camguard antimicrobial technology built in to suppress the growth of microbes between cleanings. The shelf plates are impervious to chemicals and moisture, making this unit easy to clean. Just take a cloth and wipe them down as you would other surfaces in your kitchen or storage room. When a more thorough cleaning is called for, you can remove the shelf plates and run them through the dishwasher! Each shelf plate even features a unique, weldless design that eliminates the potential for liquids and dirt getting into crevices.
In addition, the solid shelf design is ideal for storing small items that might slip through slotted shelves, and it prevents spills and leaks from contaminating the floor and items below better than the vented design. Each shelf accommodates up to 800 lb. of weight, and the entire assembled unit accommodates up to 3200 lb. For easy assembly, dovetails are molded into the included traverses.
- Solid shelf plates for 4 shelves
- 8 stationary traverses
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register