I was originally looking for a plastic false bottom when I stumbled upon these. They are now my preferred choice when putting diced tomatoes in the deli. They hold up well and prevent our sliced and diced produce from becoming soggy.
$7.13/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$7.79/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Drains liquid, grease, and juices to improve food quality
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reduces handling to increase food safety
- Ideal for storage, prep, or reheating
- Resists bending or scratching
- Non-stick surface for easy cleaning
- Perfect for buffet lines and steam tables
- Cambro 30CWC135 Camwear 1/3 Size Clear Polycarbonate Flat Lid
- Cambro 1252SLB250 250 Count Roll of 2" x 1 1/4" Printed StoreSafe Dissolvable Product Labels
- Cambro 30CWCH135 Camwear 1/3 Size Clear Polycarbonate Handled Lid
- Cambro 30CWCHN135 Camwear 1/3 Size Clear Polycarbonate Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
- Cambro 30CWGL135 Camwear 1/3 Size Clear Polycarbonate GripLid
- Cambro 36CW135 Camwear 1/3 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Cambro 36CW148 Camwear 1/3 Size White Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Cambro 38CW148 Camwear 1/3 Size White Polycarbonate Food Pan - 8" Deep
|Cambro 35CLRCW135 Specs|
|Length||6 15/16 Inches|
|Width||6 15/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||210 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this food pan go in a steam table or in the microwave?
- This pan is designed to store, transport, and serve all from the same pan. However, it features a temperature range up to 210 degrees Fahrenheit, therefore it is not suitable for steam table or microwave use.
Cambro 35CLRCW135 Details
Rinse, drain, and store contents all one pan when you use this clear Cambro Camwear 35CLRCW135 5" deep colander pan. Ideal for buffet lines and steam tables, this pan can withstand temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit. The simple design reduces handling to not only increase food safety, but also enhance the quality of your food. Plus, the non-stick surface is easy to clean so your staff can use their time to focus on other tasks!
Made from durable, polycarbonate material, this Cambro Camwear 35CLRCW135 5" deep colander pan resists bending and scratching so it can seamlessly drop into 6" deep 1/3 size food pans. By fitting in the food pan it allows you to safely and easily drain fruits and vegetables, thaw meat or poultry, or store seafood on ice as liquids drain directly below. Then when you're done using it, this food pan colander simply lifts out of the food pan for safe and quick disposal of liquids as needed.
Width: 6 15/16"
Length: 12 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:pans bottom colander eggs great more cambro pan top vegetables
I love these because they are not too expensive. We do tend to go through alot because they crack offen, but they are not too expensive so I keep doing it. I have thought about making the switch to the metal ones but they are a lot more & just have decided to stay with these for now.
We love these containers. We use them in conjunction with a steel one underneath but they do an excellent job of keeping vegetables out of soaking in their own juices.
We use these on our mobile unit inside of another third pan to ice down eggs. It is also a great way to drain veggies. It seems indestructible. Great value here!
These Cambro colander pans are great for draining rinsed veggies and for thawing meats and poultry. We will definitely be purchasing more these in the near future.
You cannot the beat the price for these polycarbonate pans. We have them in all sizes. We use this colander pan every day and it cleans/sanitizes very easily.
A very nice colander pan for keeping your vegetables in tip top shape. We use this fur cucumbers and roasted red peppers. Price is also far better than the local restaurant supply stores
Awesome pans to help keep water or juice separated from our product without having to consistently drain it. We bought 1 to test.. and then bought about 40 more
These Cambro Camwear 5" Deep Clear Colander Pans are a great addition to any kitchen. We use them to store cooked meats and fresh vegetables in our prep tables, and the excess moisture drains to the bottom of the Cambro you place this in to prevent soggy food.
More Camware … I store my farm fresh eggs in this bin that has holes in the bottom. The lid goes on top protecting the eggs from damage and allowing for something to still be stacked on top. The holes in the bottom of the bin still allow the eggs to breath.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register