Cal-Mil 1339-RISER Acrylic Riser for 1339-60 Bamboo Tray - 9" x 8 1/4" x 2"
- Holds Cal-Mil 1339-60 bamboo tray (sold separately)
- Trays, inserts, and muffin pans sold separately
- Perfect for bakeries, small convenience stores, and cafes
- Durable, clear acrylic riser
You May Also Need
|Cal-Mil 1339-RISER Specs|
|Width||8 1/4 Inches|
|Number of Tiers||1 Tiers|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
Cal-Mil 1339-RISER Details
This Cal-Mil 1339-RISER acrylic riser is specifically designed to complement your 1339-60 bamboo tray (sold separately). This riser will hold your tray at a slightly inclined angle, making all of your food on display clearly visible and easy to access. Helping to draw customers' eyes, this riser will enhance your presentations by adding subtle style and dimension without increasing the countertop footprint. Inserts, muffin pans, and bamboo trays are sold separately.
Width: 8 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register