Very affordable pods. I prefer to use loose ground espresso myself but my husband and kids love the convenience of these pods. And I love that they don't make as much of a mess on the counter when they make their lattes.
Other Available Types:
- Bold, imported Italian pre-ground espresso pods
- Individually packaged pods help maintain freshness; bulk case of (150) 7 gram pods for good supply
- Brews the perfect single portion in every package
- Blend of 60% Arabica and 40% Robusta
- Contains caffeine for an added boost to your customers' favorite coffee beverage
- Estella Caffe ECEM3 Three Group Automatic Espresso Machine - 220-240V
- Estella Caffe ECEM1 One Group Automatic Espresso Machine - 120V
- Estella Caffe ECEM2 Two Group Automatic Espresso Machine - 220-240V
- Estella Caffe 236PFILT1 Single Spout Portafilter for ECEM Series Espresso Machines
- Estella Caffe 236PFILT2 Double Spout Portafilter for ECEM Series Espresso Machines
|Package Size||0.25 oz.|
|Roast Level||Extra Dark|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- Can I use these pods with one-cup coffee makers?
- These pods are not intended for use in one-cup coffee makers and should only be used with an appropriate espresso machine.
- What makes extra dark roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Extra dark roast coffee provides a strong bitter, smoky tasting brew. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, extra dark roast coffee contains a very low amount of caffeine in comparison to all other roast types.
Quickly and easily deliver cup after cup of rich, aromatic Italian espresso with these Caffe Verani imported Italian single serve espresso pods. Made from Arabica and Robusta coffee beans that are finely ground, this extra dark roast delivers a robust, full-bodied flavor with a beautiful, long-lasting crema. Because espresso is a concentrated form of coffee, it is important to note that it has a stronger, bolder flavor, a thicker, velvety consistency, and a higher concentration of caffeine than regular brewed coffee.
While coffee has been around for centuries, it wasn't until 1901 that the first espresso machine was invented as a method of brewing finely ground, compacted coffee. Born from the need to serve individual cups of coffee in a faster, more convenient way, espresso is now deeply ingrained in Italian culture, and these imported espresso pods stay true to its traditional, high quality taste. Serve this espresso straight in a demitasse cup, or use it to make high quality cappuccinos, macchiatos, and lattes. No matter what coffee beverages your customers desire, this espresso provides the perfect base.
Packed in nitrogen-flushed packets to ensure optimum freshness, these pre-ground and portioned pods ensure a consistent serving-size and taste with every brew. Plus, they are virtually mess-free offering an easy clean up for your staff. To use, simply toss the pod into your espresso machine to brew. Some espresso machines may need to be equipped with a pod adapter prior to using these pods; to ensure these pods will work in your machine, read your espresso machine's equipment manual before use.
Diameter: 1 3/4"
Imported from Italy
This item is imported from Italy.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCaffe Verani Imported Italian Single Serve Decaf Espresso Pods - 150/Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCrown Beverages Emperor's Blend Coffee Packet 2 oz. - 80/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 66128 0.25 oz. Coffee Flavoring Syrup Pump for 700 mL, 750 mL, & 1 Liter Plastic Bottles
People Talk About:espresso pods coffee great brew expresso flavor love convenient delicious
These are so convenient! It used to be a pain in the butt making 5-10 espressos one after another! Not to mention new employees who have never made espresso, these make teaching and work a lot easier!
Ahh we use cases of the coffee pods for Capuchinos, lattes, cold lattes, cheesecake. Can not be without it. Guests keep asking where we get it from so I tell them
I was never a big fan of expresso until I purchased these. All the brands I tried prior to these were too strong and the aroma was not to my liking. These pods brew an expresso quickly without the need for measurement. It is also strong but with a smooth taste. I really enjoy it and I'm sure you will too.
These espresso pods are so awesome! Sometime you just don't won't to grind coffee and clean up the mess. These things are so easy to use and no mess. Tastes Great!
These pods are great. They have wonderful flavor and are the easiest to use. No grinding, no pressing, no pounding, no cleaning up, just throw it away when finished.
I try to use its but the product it didn't work. I try even put in the cup or pour the hot water right into the pod but i taste that coffee came out was so light
Thank you for your review, Pattarin O.! We are sorry this Espresso Pods - 150/Box has not worked well for you. Please contact a Customer Solutions Representative to use this product.
This is a superior grade product that makes very tasty and delicious espresso, with a great crema. The individual pods make it a quick and efficient way to brew, while also keeping the espresso as fresh as possible!
This unique flavor and aroma of caffe veranis espresso pods are delicious as they come in a 150 pack case and are quite delicious in flavor
My customers love the taste and the aroma of this expresso. It isn't too dark and it is very tasty. It is very inexpensive on Webstaurant. Highly recommended.
my customers weren't very fond of this brand of expresso leaving comments saying that its to dark tasting or just not their style but the brand is high quality .
The espresso pods are convenient and nice way to brew espresso without all the mess of measuring and tampering the grounds. The flavor is good and blends well for our lattes.
Like these pods. Already got our second box. No need to spend so much time with regular coffee. Easy to clean espresso machine. This coffee tastes really good!!!
Great product! We actually use it to make the most unbelievable iced expresso you have ever had. Amazingly rich, strong flavor, but not at all bitter. Sells extremely well in the summertime!
Awesome product! Great tasting espresso, that is so easy to use just tear open and place in your portafilter and brew away. When you are finish just knock it out and no mess no fuss. Keeps it fresh until you need it. Used it for a coffeeshop fundraiser at our high school and it is highly recommended over using loose espresso.
Love these Espresso Pods! Ease of use and quality taste a plus. Will be purchasing these again in the future. Highly recommend to any coffee house owner.
Nice coffee for a good price. We love the individual pouches sealed so that they are fresh each time we open one. They make an amazing cappuccino but are cheap enough to brew for adding espresso to recipes
great tasting and easy to use. Worth the money. Much cheaper and more convenient than running to the bakery every time I wane a good strong cup of coffee. Never any waited
Great Espresso Pods at a great price! Italian espresso at its best. Full body, nice crema, done as only Italian roasters can. I'm buying more today!
These convenient Italian pods make consistently delicious caramel tasting cups of espressos. they are the best ones I have tried. I am ordering my second case today.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register