Caffe Verani Imported Italian Double-Shot Espresso Pods - 100/Box
Other Available Types:
- Bold, imported Italian pre-ground espresso pods
- Blend of 60% Arabica and 40% Robusta coffee beans
- Makes for quick, hassle-free preparation and clean up
- Features a caffeinated, extra-dark roast espresso
- Box contains (100) 14 gram double-shot espresso pods
You May Also Need
Estella Caffe ECEM2 Two Group Automatic Espresso Machine - 220-240V
plus $2,999.00 / Each
Estella Caffe ECEM1 One Group Automatic Espresso Machine - 120V
plus $2,499.00 / Each
Estella Caffe ECEM3 Three Group Automatic Espresso Machine - 220-240V
plus $3,999.00 / Each
Estella Caffe PFILT1 Single Spout Portafilter for ECEM Series Espresso Machines
$74.99 / Each
Estella Caffe PFILT2 Double Spout Portafilter for ECEM Series Espresso Machines
$78.99 / Each
Learn how to create perfect latte art in two popular designs , and check out our step-by-step directions for more tips on Making Latte Art.
|Package Size||14 g.|
|Roast Level||Extra Dark|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use these pods with one-cup coffee makers?
- These pods are not intended for use in one-cup coffee makers and should only be used with an appropriate espresso machine.
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes extra dark roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Extra dark roast coffee provides a strong bitter, smoky tasting brew. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, extra dark roast coffee contains a very low amount of caffeine in comparison to all other roast types.
Quickly and easily deliver cup after cup of rich, aromatic Italian espresso with these Caffe Verani imported Italian double-shot espresso pods. Made from Arabica and Robusta coffee beans that are finely ground, this extra dark roast delivers a robust, full-bodied flavor with a beautiful, long-lasting crema. Because espresso is a concentrated form of coffee, it is important to note that it has a stronger, bolder flavor, a thicker, velvety consistency, and a higher concentration of caffeine than regular brewed coffee.
While coffee has been around for centuries, it wasn't until 1901 that the first espresso machine was invented as a method of brewing finely ground, compacted coffee. Born from the need to serve individual cups of coffee in a faster, more convenient way, espresso is now deeply ingrained in Italian culture, and these imported espresso pods stay true to its traditional, high quality taste. Serve this espresso straight in a demitasse cup, or use it to make high quality cappuccinos, macchiatos, and lattes. Use a single pod to pull a double-shot of espresso, or use it with a split portafilter to craft two individual single shots of espresso. No matter what coffee beverages your customers desire, this espresso provides the perfect base.
Packed in nitrogen-flushed packets to ensure optimum freshness, these pre-ground and portioned pods ensure a consistent serving-size and taste with every brew. Plus, they are virtually mess-free offering an easy clean up for your staff. To use, simply toss the pods into your espresso machine to brew. Some espresso machines may need to be equipped with a pod adapter prior to using these pods; to ensure these pods will work in your machine, read your espresso machine's equipment manual before use.
Diameter: 2 1/4"
Imported from Italy
This item is imported from Italy.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register