We have had one of these for over two years now. Works well, freezes very fast, I'm talking 20 minutes fast. We use for Slushies and Margaritas. Top part that says "Gourmet Ice" is kind of cheap but we made our own and replaced it. I would recommend for sure.
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Customers Also Viewed
- Metal parts are specially coated to resist effects of coastal environments
- White and stainless steel exterior
- Patented reversing auger for rapid freezing
- Two 3 gallon hoppers included
Bunn 34000.0575 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 136 lb.
- 16 Inches
- 24 1/2 Inches
- 32 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- 1,440 Watts
- 6 Gallons
- Capacity per Bowl
- 3 Gallons
- Capacity per Compartment
- 3 Gallons
- NSF Listed
- 2 HP
- Number of Bowls
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Standard Pourover
- Granita / Slushy Machines
Customer questions about this product
- Can dairy be used in this unit?
- No, these items are not rated for dairy. For best results, choose a machine that is dairy-safe, like these dairy-rated beverage dispensers.
- Can I add alcohol in my drinks with this slushy machine?
- You should first check the overall sugar content with a refractometer to determine if it is suitable for alcohol. It may also be a good idea to test out a recipe with alcohol so that you can know exactly how to achieve the desired result before advertising alcoholic slush drinks. Also check local laws to be sure you can serve alcoholic beverages from one of these machines.
- About how long does it take for drink mix to freeze in a slushy machine?
- The actual figure will vary depending on the machine and other factors like whether or not alcohol is included in the recipe. Generally speaking, though, most machines can freeze a tank of non-alcoholic drink mix in about 30 - 40 minutes but use any guides or references that the manufacturer provides to get an idea of the true figure.
Bunn 34000.0575 Details
The Bunn 34000.0575 Ultra-2 HP Coastal slushy / granita frozen drink machine was designed with coastal environments in mind! All metal parts are covered with a special coating that resists the effects of coastal air, which can cause metal to corrode at an increased rate. A patented reversing auger design reduces freeze time and minimizes air mixing, making this drink machine a high performance solution for your concession stand, convenience store, or ice cream parlor. This unit also features an enhanced design on its faucets and seals to simplify installation and cleaning.
This high performance frozen drink machine includes two generous 3 gallon hoppers for optimal cooling and serving capacity, yet it has just a 16" wide footprint. A simple, easy-to-program touchpad display makes the slushy machine easy to operate, and it even guides the user through preventative maintenance and cleaning procedures! This unit requires a 120V electrical connection.
Depth: 24 1/2"
Hopper Capacity (each): 3 gallons
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.