- Ideal for concession stands, convenience stores, or ice cream parlors
- Dual 3 gallon bowls to serve two beverages at once
- BUNNlink compatible for remote communication
- LED lighted merchandisers in the hopper lids for high visibility
- Leak capture feature helps to reduce service costs and clean-up time
Other Products from this Line
- Bunn 58000.0015 Ultra NX Black and Stainless Steel Double 3 Gallon Slushy Machine - 120V
- Bunn 58000.0012 Ultra NX Black Double 3 Gallon Slushy Machine with Flat Lids - 120V
- Bunn 58000.0000 Ultra NX White and Stainless Steel Double 3 Gallon Slushy Machine - 120V
- Bunn 58000.0013 Ultra NX Black Double 3 Gallon Autofill Slushy Machine - 120V
- Bunn 58000.0002 Ultra NX White and Stainless Steel Double 3 Gallon Slushy Machine with Flat Lids - 120V
- Bunn 58000.0017 Ultra NX Black and Stainless Steel Double 3 Gallon Liquid Autofill Slushy Machine - 120V
- Bunn 58000.0011 Ultra NX Black Double 3 Gallon Liquid Autofill Slushy Machine with Constant Flow Valve - 120V
|Bunn 58000.0010 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lb.|
|Width||16 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||26 3/8 Inches|
|Height||32 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity per Bowl||3 Gallons|
|Features|| Dairy Safe|
Made in America
|Number of Bowls||Double|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Type||Granita / Slushy Machines|
Customer questions about this product
- About how long does it take for drink mix to freeze in a slushy machine?
- The actual figure will vary depending on the machine and other factors like whether or not alcohol is included in the recipe. Generally speaking, though, most machines can freeze a tank of non-alcoholic drink mix in about 30 - 40 minutes but use any guides or references that the manufacturer provides to get an idea of the true figure.
- Can I add alcohol in my drinks with this slushy machine?
- You should first check the overall sugar content with a refractometer to determine if it is suitable for alcohol. It may also be a good idea to test out a recipe with alcohol so that you can know exactly how to achieve the desired result before advertising alcoholic slush drinks. Also check local laws to be sure you can serve alcoholic beverages from one of these machines.
Bunn 58000.0010 Details
Enhance the look of your counter or bar space with this sleek yet reliable Bunn 58000.0010 Ultra NX black double 3 gallon slushy machine. This slushy machine makes the perfect addition to your concession stand, convenience store, or ice cream parlor. It has a quick defrost feature to ensure the quality of your beverages while maximizing uptime. With an enhanced auger drive system and seal design as well as Bunn's patented beverage monitoring technology and reversing auger design, this unit boasts a long-lasting and reliable performance you can depend on for consistent, great-tasting frozen beverages.
Functional and compact, this slushy machine features 2 large 3 gallon hoppers for optimal cooling and serving capacity packed into a 16 5/8" wide footprint. Plus, you're able to serve multiple beverage options at once! With a low-product alert, this machine helps minimize product outages. It's easy to remotely communicate with your equipment to enable data-backed decisions with the BUNNlink compatibility. This unit also has USB connectivity for easy software updates and downloads. With its LED lighted merchandisers in the hopper lids, this slushy machine will bring high visibility to your front-of-house operation.
Featuring an attractive black and stainless steel exterior, this frozen drink machine's durable construction provides optimal longevity and cleanability. The extended dispenser handles allow for easy operation, and the new leak capture feature helps to reduce service costs and clean-up time while the user interface communicates need for cleaning and maintenance. It also provides simple programming, cleaning, and preventive maintenance guides. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 16 5/8"
Depth: 26 3/8"
Height: 32 3/8"
Hopper Capacity: 3 gallons each
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register