Bunn 28696.0006 Zojirushi 2.2 Liter Glass Lined Push Button Airpot
$40.16/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Customers Also Viewed
- Glass lined
- Keeps liquids hot for hours
You May Also Need
Provide customers with fresh, piping hot coffee all day long with one of our quality coffee airpots! The color-coded push buttons or levers allow you to quickly distinguish between decaf and regular coffee.
|Bunn 28696.0006 Specs|
|Width||6 1/8 Inches|
|Height||16 1/2 Inches|
|Height (open)||12 3/10 Inches|
|Dispenser Type||Push Button|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I prevent my glass-lined airpot or coffee press from shattering when pouring hot liquids inside?
- Glass-lined airpots or coffee presses can shatter due to temperature shock or mechanical shock. These types of airpots and presses should be stored indoors only, and not in an outdoor setting that is cold. A temperature shock occurs when boiling water is poured in a glass-lined airpot or coffee press that is drastically colder than the hot water. To get the most use out of your airpot or coffee press, it is advised to pour warm water into the item to make the transition of a hot liquid less drastic for the first use of the day. This method will also keep your hot liquids staying hotter longer since the airpot or coffee press will be heated initially with the warm water.
- Do glass-lined airpots transport well?
- While glass-lined airpots outperform other alternative airpots in regards to hold time, they are not ideal if they need to be transported frequently. Dropping or transporting your airpot can cause microfractures, which may result in the airpot shattering. If your operation calls for frequent moving of your glass-lined airpot, then we recommend using a stainless steel alternative. You must also be mindful when storing your glass-lined airpots in rooms that are cold, or a drastic temperature change from their standard location. Glass-lined airpots are best suited for stationary beverage dispensing in a low volume setting as this reduces the risk of dropping or damaging the airpot.
Bunn 28696.0006 Details
This Bunn 2.2 liter push button airpot features a brew-through pump assembly that allows you to brew directly into the airpot from select Bunn airpot brewers. With its easy transport handle and simple push button design, the 2.2 liter push button airpot is ideal for cafes, hotels, convenience stores, or break rooms.
The 2.2 liter push button airpot dispenses up to 4 ounces with each pump. Glass insulation helps to keep your beverages hot for hours. The 2.2 airpot's attractive chrome finish with black trim complements any location.
Glass-lined airpots can shatter due to temperature shock or mechanical shock. These types of airpots should be stored indoors only, and not in an outdoor setting that is cold. A temperature shock occurs when boiling water is poured in a glass-lined airpot that is drastically colder than the hot water. Airpots can also shatter due to microfractures caused by damage when being transported.
To get the most use out of your glass-lined airpot, it is advised to pour warm water into the airpot to make the transition of a hot liquid less drastic for the first use of the day. This method will also keep your hot liquids staying hotter longer since the airpot will be heated initially with the warm water.
Width: 6 1/8"
Height: 16 1/2"
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:airpots airpot glass hot Customers course coffee closed Cleaning button
Nice item, simple to use. Cleaning is a little troublesome if you don't have a brush that can fit down inside it. Customers (including myself) find the lever action version of this type of airpot is easier to use than the recessed push button pump design. Most should know this but i'll mention it anyway, glass lined airpots and thermoses need to have the glass liner preheated by pouring very hot water in it first, leaving it to sit (with lid closed) for 30 minutes or so in , order for the airpot to achieve maximum heat retention.
The Bunn airpots are great for our golf course restaurant. They allow the coffee to stay hot, not just warm, for hours since we do not go through it very fast.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register