Bunn 12950.0409 CWTF-DV Automatic 12 Cup Coffee Brewer with 3 Lower Warmers and Stainless Steel Funnel - Dual Voltage
- Pourover backup system
- Brews from 3.8 to 7.5 gallons per hour (61 to 120 cups per hour)
- Separate hot water faucet for soups & other hot drinks
- Stainless steel exterior
- Integrated SplashGard funnel prevents spills
- Three lower warmers
- Perfect for restaurants, cafes, and diners
You May Also Need View All Items
WebstaurantStore Logo 64 oz. Glass Coffee Decanter with Orange Handle by Avantco Equipment
plus $6.79 / Each
WebstaurantStore Logo 64 oz. Glass Coffee Decanter with Brown Handle by Avantco Equipment
plus $4.99 / Each
9 3/4" x 4 1/2" Unbleached Natural Coffee Filter 12 Cup - 1000/Case
plus $12.49 / Case
Bunn 20583.0003 Black 7 1/8" SplashGard Funnel with Decals for Coffee Brewers
$5.99 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $108.99 / Each
Bunn 20115.0000 9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter - 1000/Case
plus $10.99 / Case
Bunn 20118.0000 9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter - 3000/Case
plus $49.99 / Case
Crown Beverages 2 oz. Emperor's Finest Premium Blend Coffee Packet - 80/Case
plus $37.49 / Case
|Bunn 12950.0409 Specs|
|Width||16 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
|Wattage||1,670 - 3,400 Watts|
|Coffee Filter Size||9 3/4" x 4 1/4"-4 1/2"|
|Features||Hot Water Faucet|
|Number of Warmers||3|
|Output||7.5 Gallons Per Hour|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- I'd like to brew larger batches of coffee; how can I accomplish this?
- In order to brew a larger batch of coffee with this unit, or to use coffee with a heavier throw weight, you may need to upgrade to a gourmet funnel. These are deeper than the standard plastic funnels, and will provide more capacity for grounds and water without overflowing.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does "dual voltage" mean?
- Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer specsheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
Bunn 12950.0409 Details
The Bunn CWTF-DV automatic 12 cup coffee brewer with 3 lower warmers can brew up to 7.5 gallons per hour into 64 oz. decanters. Its low-profile design, only 17" high, allows you to place the brewer under cabinets, making the Bunn CWTF-DV automatic coffee brewer with three lower warmers great for family restaurants, cafes, or diners with limited countertop space.
The Bunn CWTF-DV automatic 12 cup coffee brewer also features a pourover backup system. Its SplashGuard stainless steel funnel protects the user from burns. A durable, stainless steel exterior ensures quick, easy clean up. This unit is dual voltage adaptable and can be wired for a 120V, 120/208V, or 120/240 electrical connection.
Width: 16 1/2"
Depth: 17 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register