Bulman R996-48 48" Vertical One Roll Paper Rack
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$154.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for holding rolls of paper wrap and food wrap
- Fits rolls measuring 9" in diameter and 40" or 48" long
- Vertical design holds rolls upright
- Blades allow for clean, smooth cuts
- Durable steel construction
- Ships unassembled
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Set up your Bulman R996 vertical roll paper rack with these easy-to-follow steps!
|Roll Diameter||9 Inches|
|Blade Type||Straight Edge|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
You can efficiently and easily cut and store paper rolls with the help of this Bulman R996-48 48" paper roll rack. This rack is capable of holding one paper roll measuring 9" in diameter and 40" or 48" long. Taking up only 14" x 14" of floor area, it's also a great space-saver! The spring loaded blade allows for efficient, clean, and smooth cuts, and can also be locked into an open position for safe paper roll loading and removal. The steel construction is covered with a sleek-looking, gray, baked powder coat finish. Whether you're using this product for packaging, gift wrapping, to cut table covers, or in a school environment, it's sure to meet all of your needs!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Paper Wrap & Paper Food Wrap Cutters & Holders
Plastic Cling, Plastic Film, and Aluminum Foil Cutters & Holders
Aluminum Foil Food Wrap
Butcher Paper and Butcher Twine
Food Packaging Tape & Accessories
Cling Wrap and Plastic Food Wrap
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register