$132.44/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$138.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for holding rolls of paper wrap and food wrap
- Fits rolls measuring 9" in diameter and 15", 18" or 20" long
- Vertical design holds rolls upright
- Blades allow for clean, smooth cuts
- Durable steel construction
- Ships unassembled
|Bulman R996-20 Specs|
|Roll Diameter||9 Inches|
|Blade Type||Straight Edge|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
Bulman R996-20 Details
You can efficiently and easily cut and store paper rolls with the help of this Bulman R996-20 20" paper roll rack. This rack is capable of holding one paper roll measuring 9" in diameter and 15", 18", or 20" long. Taking up only 14" x 14" of floor area, it's also a great space-saver! The spring loaded blade allows for efficient, clean, and smooth cuts, and can also be locked into an open position for safe paper roll loading and removal. The steel construction is covered with a sleek-looking, gray, baked powder coat finish. Whether you're using this product for packaging, gift wrapping, to cut table covers, or in a school environment, it's sure to meet all of your needs!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register