Bulman A681-24 24" Razor-X Cutting System
$360.48/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$376.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- All in one cutter and dispenser
- Ideal for butcher paper and freezer paper
- Holds rolls measuring up to 40" in diameter
- Durable powder coated metal construction
- Double-edged, spring-loaded blade
- Ships unassembled
You May Also Need View All Items
24'' x 700' 40# White Butcher Paper Roll
$17.49 / Each
24'' x 700' 40# Pink / Peach Butcher Paper Roll
$20.49 / Each
Bagcraft Packaging 184024 24" EcoCraft Freezer Paper - 1000 Feet
plus $60.49 / Each
24" x 1000' 50# Wet Wax Paper Roll
plus $62.49 / Each
24'' x 1000' 40# White Freezer Paper Roll
$34.49 / Each
24" x 700' 40# Premium White True Butcher Paper Roll
plus $23.49 / Each
24" x 1000' 40# PeachTREAT Butcher Paper Roll
plus $48.49 / Each
24" x 1000' 40# Natural Kraft Freezer Paper Roll
plus $40.49 / Each
|Bulman A681-24 Specs|
|Width||40 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||51 1/2 Inches|
|Roll Width||24 Inches|
|Roll Diameter||40 Inches|
|Blade Type||Straight Edge|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
Bulman A681-24 Details
Dispense and cut packaging materials using the Bulman A681-24 24" Razor-X Cutting System! Capable of holding a roll measuring up to 40" in diameter, this cutting system is perfect for paper, single face corrugated foams or other thin foams. Easily maneuvered and moved, this product rests on four, heavy duty casters, two of which lock to ensure stability and safety during use. It's made from heavy duty, tubular steel and can hold one or more rolls. A hold-down device prevents rolls from rolling back, and keeps your work station neat and orderly.
Width: 40 1/2"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height: 51 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register