Boston Lobster Company 25 lb. Case of 1.25 lb. Live Hard Shell Lobsters
Other Available Sizes:
- Freshly caught, live lobsters from the natural salt waters of Cape Cod, Maine, and Nova Scotia
- Perfect for boiling, broiling, grilling, and steaming
- Allows you to serve fresh lobster on your menu year-round
- Contains approximately 20 lobsters
- Ships refrigerated
Boston Lobster Company
|Package Size||25 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Will I be reimbursed if any live shellfish die during transport?
- Due to the sensitivity of living shellfish and the possible stress caused by transport, we cannot guarantee that live orders will be living upon delivery. We do guarantee that all the necessary precautions have been taken in shipping this live seafood and we do our best to ensure all live product is alive upon delivery. Because of our confidence that all the proper steps have been taken, we will not issue a reimbursement for deliveries with non-living product.
You will receive tracking information with an approximate delivery time once your order has shipped. We do recommend that you arrange to be present when your order arrives so you can oversee care of this product.
- When will my Boston Lobster Company item ship?
- • Orders placed before 12pm EST Monday-Thursday will be processed that day and delivered the next business day.
• Orders placed after 12pm EST Monday-Wednesday will be processed the next day and delivered the following day.
• Orders placed Thursday after 12pm EST through Sunday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
Whether deep into a hot summer day or midway through a snowy winter, you can serve fresh lobster year-round with Boston Lobster Company 1.25 lb. live hard shell lobsters. Lobsters are famously known as a delicacy, and these lobsters are no exception; Customers crave this rich, plump, and subtly sweet crustacean. These lobsters are caught in the natural salt waters of Cape Cod, Maine, and Canada, and are shipped live and refrigerated to your establishment for the freshest possible tasting lobster. From there, store them in your front-of-house lobster tank to entice your customers, or store them in a cool, dry place.
Cooking applications for lobsters are wonderfully versatile as lobsters cook well when boiled, broiled, steamed, and grilled. This creates a clean-tasting lobster with a firm and supple texture; these are the ideal characteristics of the protein you want to serve to your customers. Lobsters pair very well with hearty grains that have a definitive bite, such as rice, al dente pasta, or firm barley. Vegetables that enhance the richness from lobster meat vary quite a bit, being able to let the lobster stand out with asparagus, potatoes, green beans, broccoli, or fresh and crispy leafy greens. When selecting fresh herbs, lean more towards balancing varieties such as aromatic tarragon, bright parsley, and comforting thyme. Lobster also pairs excellently with dairy, such as creamy soup and sauces or herb-infused butter. Whatever you pair it with, hit the lobster with a squeeze of lemon to brighten up the subtly sweet and rich meat.
Adding lobster to your dish instantly enhances the overall flavor and appeal of any menu item. Lobster is traditionally known in East Coast-based seafood dishes such as lobster rolls, surf 'n turf, and New England clambake. Try lobster in cream-based dishes like mac n cheese, risotto, bisque, and even pot pies. Add lobster meat to crispy and crunchy leafy green salads for a bite of richness, and pair with a light oil vinaigrette, a dairy-based dressing, or with a classic caesar dressing to complement the anchovies. Or, simply showcase the beautiful lobster on its own, brushing it in a garlic, lemon, and parsley marinade and grilling or broiling, and serve the crustacean with a side of sauteed or roasted vegetables.
Since 1986, Neil Zarella has been in the lobster business, creating a company that's centered around the East Coast ideology of hard work and dedication to an honest day's labor. Straight from the source where lobsters are famously fresh and abundant, Boston Lobster Company harvests lobsters utilizing a strategic method that supplies the strongest and heartiest lobsters all year-round from their pools located in Nova Scotia. With their headquarters being conveniently situated near Logan International Airport, they're able to distribute their high-quality lobsters within minutes, providing fresh, hard-shell lobsters to businesses everywhere, moving the company to become one of the most sought-after lobster suppliers in the world.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register