This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Double stacked configuration
- (4) 26,000 BTU infrared burners; (6) 15,000 BTU radiant burners
- Durable 14 gauge stainless steel construction
- High volume blower
- 6" adjustable, stainless steel legs
- Large capacity drip tray and removable filter for easier cleaning
- (2) large 2-piece lift-out broiler grids
- 194,000 BTU; natural gas
|Blodgett BBB-236-IR NAT Specs|
|Depth||38 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||24 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||13 1/4 Inches|
|Burner BTU||15,000 - 26,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Heating Source|| Infrared|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||10 Burners|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||194,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BBB-236-IR NAT Details
Keep up with demand and finish off all of your steaks, chicken, and pork perfectly with this Blodgett BBB-236-IR-NAT Cafe series natural gas double upright infrared / radiant banquet broiler! Great for steakhouses and burger restaurants, this double stacked broiler features 194,000 BTU of total power along with the versatility you need in today's commercial kitchens.
Each of the two broilers has (2) 26,000 BTU ceramic tile faced infrared burners and (3) 15,000 BTU ceramic tile faced radiant burners to cook the food on the product grid, adding that perfect finishing touch to your grilled, baked, or sous vide foods. The two 24 1/4" x 13 1/4" cooking grids provide plenty of room for your steaks and chops and are strong and durable enough to stand up to heavy use. Plus, they provide the eye-catching grill marks on food that customers love.
This upright double broiler boasts a stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability. In addition, this unit's large capacity drip tray and removable filter allow for easier cleaning so you can keep your unit functioning at its highest performance level. It also has 6" adjustable legs to make maintenance easier. The high volume blower provides filtered primary air for efficient circulation. This model requires a natural gas connection for operation.
Depth: 38 1/4"
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BBB-236-IR NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register