Bio-Pak 01BPBLACKM 5" x 4" x 3" Black Paper #1 Microwavable Take-Out Container - 450/Case
$71.64/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$74.49/Case|
Customers Also Viewed
- Heavy-duty paperboard construction
- One piece design provides easy assembly and no lid confusion
- Retains heat and vents steam
- Leak-resistant container holds all foods, sauces, and gravies
- Easy-to-use locking closure reduces condensation
- Attractive and upscale look
- Perfect for delis, bakeries, cafes, and more
Watch this informative video to learn about how to boost your restaurant's image with these Fold-Pak products!
|Fold-Pak 01BPBLACKM Specs|
|Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Length||4 3/8 Inches|
|Top Length||5 Inches|
|Bottom Width||3 1/2 Inches|
|Top Width||4 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Why are the measurements in the title different from those in the description?
- The measurements in the title are the nominal industry-standard measurements. However, not all manufacturers adhere to this standard, so the actual measurements are included in the description.
Fold-Pak 01BPBLACKM Details
With a sturdy, leak-resistant, paperboard construction, the Bio-Pak 01BPBLACKM microwavable black paper take out carton can handle anything from fried chicken to thick stew! The box is able to keep hot or cold food fresh with its ventilating, locking closure that reduces condensation while maintaining the integrity of the product inside. Your customers can even use this box to reheat their sauces, gravies, or appetizers!
This sleek, easy-to-use carton has a one-piece design that requires no assembly. Its top flaps open wide to allow customers free access to their food. Ideal for use as a retail, lunch, or snack box, this box complements delis, bakeries, catering operations, and restaurants!
Top: 5" x 4 1/2"
Bottom: 4 3/8" x 3 1/2"
Height: 2 1/2"
Capacity: 26 oz.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register