BFM Seating CNT3048 Midtown 30" x 48" Textured Concrete Laminate Indoor Tabletop
|Buy 1 - 11||$194.49/Each|
- Helps create a simple yet distinct indoor dining area
- Urban, concrete finish offers the appearance of a solid stone slab
- Textured for a more realistic look and feel than standard concrete colored tables
- 1 7/8" thick construction with a honeycomb core for excellent durability
- Laminate exterior naturally repels spills to prevent damage with daily, heavy duty use
- Simple to wipe down with mild soap and water between guests during busy shifts
You May Also Need View All Items
BFM Seating PHTB500 Niles Standard Height Indoor 20" Sand Black Round Table Base
$102.99 / Each
BFM Seating PHTB500T Niles Bar Height Indoor 20" Sand Black Round Table Base
$118.49 / Each
BFM Seating PHTB18RCHT Adele Bar Height Indoor 18" Chrome Round Table Base
$182.99 / Each
BFM Seating PHTB18RCH Adele Standard Height Indoor 18" Chrome Round Table Base
$162.99 / Each
BFM Seating TB-BDT Bolt-Down Indoor Bar Height Black Wrinkle Table Base with 3" Column
$36.49 / Each
BFM Seating TB-C33 33" Black Cantilever Tabletop Bracket
$59.49 / Each
BFM Seating TB-TR183T Travis Bar Height Indoor 18" Sand Black Table Base with 3" Column
$79.99 / Each
BFM Seating TB-TR184 Travis Standard Height Indoor 18" Sand Black Table Base with 4" Column
$79.99 / Each
|BFM Seating CNT3048 Specs|
|Tabletop Thickness||1 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use this table top with my existing table bases?
- Due to the size and weight of these table tops, the vendor recommends that they be paired with a suitable table base from their selection. Additionally, these table tops come with special hardware only when purchased with a compatible base.
- How many bases will I need for this tabletop?
- The number of bases needed varies based on the size of the tabletop and the base style. Be sure to check the Table Base Guide for the number of compatible bases you'll need.
BFM Seating CNT3048 Details
Create a simple yet distinct dining area with this BFM Seating CNT3048 Midtown 30" x 48" textured concrete laminate indoor tabletop! This tabletop features an urban, concrete finish that offers the appearance of a solid stone slab for a contemporary, industrialized look. Thanks to its textured surface, it also has a more realistic look and feel than standard concrete colored tables, lending an authentic display that is sure to impress your guests.
This tabletop boasts a 1 7/8" thick construction with a honeycomb core for excellent durability. Its laminate exterior naturally repels spills to prevent damage with daily, heavy duty use. It's also simple to wipe down with mild soap and water between guests during busy shifts. Pair this tabletop with a compatible base to begin serving your guests in style.
Tabletop Thickness: 1 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Seating Capacity: 4
Four people can comfortably sit at this table.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:cafe games needs perfectly tables bases more need perfect space
These table tops are perfect and exactly what we were looking for for our board game cafe. They offer plenty of space to eat, drink and play games and they look just like concrete so they fit our industrial look of our space perfectly. Have had some issues with the wear and tear of them. Marks don't stay from pens and pencils or markers but the surfaces have scratched easily. Hasn't been much of an issue since we have been open less than 2 years at this point, but I anticipate that over time it will frustrate us more once they get more damaged. Might need to replace them in a few years but they work for our needs now and were cost effective in opening our cafe on time. Do not come with bases so you need to determine what bases you want to pair with them. They are heavy duty but can still be lifted by two people to move across the cafe to accommodate different seating layouts.
These are perfect for our indoor tables. The finish is very smooth and we have even received a lot of compliments on these table tops too!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register