Beverage-Air SPED48HC-12-2 48" 1 Door 2 Drawer Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Top holds (12) 1/6 size pans (included)
- 10" wide cutting board
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
Watch this video to learn about our great selection of Beverage Air Elite Series refrigerated prep tables. With a large number of sizes and configurations available, you'll be sure to find one that fits your needs.
|Beverage-Air SPED48HC-12-2 Specs|
|Depth||31 1/4 Inches|
|Height||41 11/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||48 Inches|
|Nominal Width||48 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||10 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Access Type||Doors and Drawers|
|Capacity||13.9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a,or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air SPED48HC-12-2 Details
The Beverage-Air SPED48HC-12-2 48" one door, two drawer sandwich / salad prep table provides plenty of room to prepare your freshest salads, sandwiches and more! Its high-capacity refrigeration system boasts an optimized airflow pattern that cools the pans from the bottom for more even temperature distribution and improved performance. A stainless steel front, sides, top, drawers and grille ensure years of dependable performance. The door section provides additional storage space for backup toppings and ingredients, and comes with two epoxy-coated steel wire shelves.
-10" wide polyethylene cutting board provides convenient work space and is removable for easy cleaning
-4" deep polycarbonate food pans included for top section
-Top section holds (12) 1/6 size pans (included)
-Top drawer holds 4" deep food pans; bottom drawer holds 6" deep food pans (sold separately)
-Door section has stay-open, self-closing design and comes with two epoxy-coated wire shelves
-Cabinet insulated with CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency
-1/4 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
-Heavy duty 6" casters (2 locking), stainless steel top, sides, drawers and front grille
-Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner
-13.9 cu. ft. total capacity
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 31 1/4"
Height: 41 11/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air SPED48HC-10-2 48" 1 Door 2 Drawer Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Beverage-Air SPED48HC-10-4 48" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Beverage-Air SPED48HC-12-4 Elite Series 48" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Beverage-Air SPED48HC-08-2 48" 1 Door 2 Drawer Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Beverage-Air SPED48HC-08-4 48" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register