Beverage-Air PRI1HC-1AS 36" Stainless Steel Solid Door Roll-In Refrigerator
- Solid door with a ramp for easily rolling-in a 27" x 29" x 64" cart (sold separately)
- Field-reversible door with a stay-open feature and self-closing design
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior and interior
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/3 hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air PRT2HC-1AS 66" Stainless Steel Solid Door Roll-Through Refrigerator
plus $10,590.66 / Each
Beverage-Air PRI2HC-1AS 66" Stainless Steel Solid Door Roll-In Refrigerator
plus $8,458.22 / Each
Beverage-Air PRT1HC-1AS 33" Stainless Steel Solid Door Roll-Through Refrigerator
plus $6,866.26 / Each
|Beverage-Air PRI1HC-1AS Specs|
|Width||36 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||36 1/8 Inches|
|Height||84 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity||34.86 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air PRI1HC-1AS Details
Built with convenience in mind, this Beverage-Air PRI1HC-1AS 36" stainless steel solid door refrigerator offers a roll-in design for added efficiency. Great for bakeries, banquet facilities, healthcare facilities, and cafeterias, this roll-in refrigerator is ideal for storing prepared meals and dishes. This unit has 1 solid door and can accommodate 1 food cart up to 27" x 29" x 64" (sold separately). Thanks to the stay-open feature, the door remains open at 120 degrees, making it easy to load and unload carts. Plus, the attachable floor ramp and cart guides make it easy to roll food carts in and out.
For added convenience, the door is field-reversible to allow you to switch the hinge side, self-closing when opened less than 120 degrees, and outfitted with a one-piece, snap-in gasket for a secure seal.
Boasting a durable stainless steel exterior and interior, this refrigerator is built to last. The cabinet is insulated with 2" thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to further optimize temperature control while offering maximum energy conservation and structural integrity. Thanks to its 1/3 hp compressor, this refrigerator's CFC- and HCFC-free, R290 refrigeration system provides high humidity storage, while maintaining temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
An exterior digital thermometer makes it easy to monitor cabinet temperatures to ensure your inventory is stored at a safe cold food temperature. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 36 1/2"
Depth: 36 1/8"
Height: 84 3/8"
Capacity: 34.86 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register