Beverage-Air NC68HC-1-W 6813/16" Curved Lid Novelty Display Freezer
- Integrated tag molding for displaying product information
- Curved glass lids and bright LED lighting showcase product for attractive merchandising
- Durable steel cabinet with powder-coated painted surface and steel interior
- Adjustable thermostat with an operating temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, 1/3 hp; 115V
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air NC43HC-1-W 43" Curved Lid Novelty Display Freezer
plus $1,777.86 / Each
Beverage-Air NC34HC-1-W 34" Curved Lid Novelty Display Freezer
plus $1,651.64 / Each
Beverage-Air NC28HC-1-W 28" Curved Lid Novelty Display Freezer
plus $1,624.48 / Each
Beverage-Air NC51HC-1-W 49" Curved Top Display Freezer
plus $1,795.07 / Each
Beverage-Air NC60HC-1-W 60 7/16" Curved Lid Novelty Display Freezer
plus $2,035.28 / Each
|Beverage-Air NC68HC-1-W Specs|
|Width||68 13/16 Inches|
|Depth||26 7/16 Inches|
|Height||34 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||21 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Temperature Range||-10 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air NC68HC-1-W Details
Offer tempting grab-and-go frozen treats at your concession stand or convenience store with this Beverage-Air NC68HC-1-W curved lid novelty display freezer. Its curved glass lids help ensure maximum product visibility, while bright LED lighting creates an eye-catching display. Integrated tag molding makes it simple to display product information, and to make impulse buys easy, each door includes a convenient handle. This handle allows customers to slide the lid open and grab product. Plus, because the doors feature integrated door stops, their glass is protected from damage after being slammed shut by children or overzealous customers. For simple maintenance and cleaning, the lids are also easily removable.
This freezer features a sturdy galvanized steel cabinet with a powder coated painted surface and steel interior, ideal for frequent use in your commercial operation. Thanks to its CFC-free foam insulation and 1/3 hp compressor, this cabinet holds a consistent temperature of 0 degrees Fahrenheit, perfect for all frozen novelty treats. The unit's compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, a specialized refrigerant that has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of -10 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. It also boasts a maintenance-free pre condenser for your convenience.
For front-of-house safety, the freezer is designed with rounded corners, which help prevent harm to customers or employees. Employees will enjoy the included thermometer, lid locks, heavy duty casters, and 7 baskets that help keep product properly stored, secure, and easy to access. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 68 13/16"
Depth: 26 7/16"
Height: 34 1/4"
Capacity: 21 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register