Earn up to $70.35 back (7,035 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Durable steel cabinet with powder coated painted surface and steel interior
- Angle top design with clear glass displays product attractively
- Operating temperature of 0 degrees Fahrenheit keeps items cool
- Lid designed with low-e tempered glass
- Features CFC-free foam insulation for better temperature control
Other Products from this Line
- Beverage-Air NC68HC-1-W 6813/16" Curved Lid Novelty Display Freezer
- Beverage-Air NC60HC-1-W 60 7/16" Curved Lid Novelty Display Freezer
- Beverage-Air NC51HC-1-W 49" Curved Top Display Freezer
- Beverage-Air NC43HC-1-W 43" Curved Lid Novelty Display Freezer
- Beverage-Air NC28HC-1-W 28" Curved Lid Novelty Display Freezer
|Beverage-Air NC34HC-1-W Specs|
|Width||34 1/8 Inches|
|Front Height||31 3/4 Inches|
|Rear Height||36 Inches|
|Capacity||5.7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air NC34HC-1-W Details
Offer tempting grab-and-go frozen treats at your concession stand or convenience store with this Beverage-Air NC34HC-1-W curved lid novelty display freezer! Its curved top design with low-e tempered glass lids ensures maximum product visibility and energy efficiency. Convenient handles make it easy to slide open and grab product, while an integrated door stop protects the glass from being damaged. Plus, the lids are easily removable for routine maintenance and cleaning.
This freezer features a sturdy galvanized steel cabinet with a powder coated painted surface and steel interior, ideal for frequent use in your commercial business. Thanks to its CFC-free foam insulation and 1/4 hp compressor, this cabinet holds a consistent temperature of 0 degrees Fahrenheit, perfect for all frozen novelty treats. The Beverage-Air NC34HC-1-W display freezer's compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It also boasts a maintenance-free pre condenser for your convenience.
Additionally, this unit has rounded corners, to prevent any harm to customers or employees while it's in use. The freezer also comes with a thermometer, lid lock, heavy duty casters, and 3 baskets that help display all your frozen product. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 34 1/8"
Capacity: 5.7 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register