Beverage-Air MMF72HC-5-WB MarketMax 75" White Glass Door Merchandising Freezer with Black Interior
Other Available Finishes:
- Antimicrobial door handles for increased sanitation
- White exterior and black interior
- Illuminated sign panel, interior LED lighting, and 3 triple pane, stay-open doors
- Full electronic control with smart defrost for easy operation
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; (2) 3/4 hp, 115V
You May Also Need View All Items
8 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28" x 28 3/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$114.49 / Each
7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 3/4" x 28", for 1 Liter Bottles
$104.49 / Each
10 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 3/4" x 27 1/8", For 10 oz. and 12 oz. Bottles / Cans
$114.49 / Each
Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer - 27 3/4" x 27 1/8" - 10 Lanes; For 16 oz. Cans
$114.49 / Each
9 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 7/8" x 27", For 20 oz. Bottles
$114.49 / Each
7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 7/8" x 27", For 32 oz. Bottles
$114.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 61C01-018D-01 3" Replacement Plate Casters for Beverage-Air HB, MM, LV, and Slate Series - 4/Set
$359.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 61C01-017D-01 6'' Plate Casters - 4/Set
$382.49 / Set
Discover why Beverage-Air MarketMax mechandisers are perfect for displaying refrigerated or frozen products in your business. MarketMax merchandisers are brimming with features that make it an excellent addition to any foodservice establishment.
|Beverage-Air MMF72HC-5-WB Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||72 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||68.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||15|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Is this cabinet suitable to hold ice cream and ice cream cakes?
- No, ice cream needs to be stored at -20 degrees Fahrenheit or below. This unit holds temperatures at 0 degrees Fahrenheit and below.
Beverage-Air MMF72HC-5-WB Details
Great for convenience stores, groceries, and other retail settings, the Beverage-Air MMF72HC-5-WB MarketMax white 75" glass door merchandiser freezer makes displaying and holding product a breeze. Easily accessible through 3 triple pane doors, the freezer offers a spacious 68.5 cu. ft. interior with heavy-duty black coated steel walls and bright, LED lighting. This lighting illuminates the 15 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves, which each come standard with 4 shelf clips.
To make it easy to load and unload the freezer, the doors each include a 120 degree stay-open feature, which is great when your hands are full. A triple pane lowE argon filled glass door retains cold temperatures exceptionally well, while snap-in gaskets ensure that the doors seal tightly when closed, preventing cold air from escaping. Made of heavy-duty steel with a white, baked-on finish, the unit's exterior is outfitted with a large, brightly lit sign panel. This sign panel helps you advertise the products inside, attracting customers' attention from across the store with ease. For nearly effortless operation, the freezer includes a full electronic control and smart defrost, automating the defrost process for fool-proof maintenance.
The bottom mounted design is easy to access for service, and since hot air rises, the compressor is not as subject to warm temperatures as a top mounted model would be. The one-piece grill also simplifies service, as it's easy to remove and reattach once finished. This particular freezer model uses two robust 3/4 hp compressors, which both circulate eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. R-290 is a specialized refrigerant with an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. This is not only kind to the environment, it also keeps temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. From frozen microwave entrees and pizzas to frozen fruit treats, this MarketMax merchandiser accommodates plenty of cold product to boost impulse sales or regular staple purchases. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Capacity: 68.5 cu. ft.
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height (overall): 61 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register