Beverage-Air MMF49HC-1-B-IQ MarketMax 52" Black Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer with Electronic Lock
- Electronic lock automatically locks the unit when temperatures rise to unsafe levels
- Illuminated sign panel for merchandising and interior LED lighting for product visibility
- Two triple pane, lockable, stay-open doors with snap-in gaskets and anti-microbial handles
- Full electronic control with smart defrost for easy operation
- Uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant; 3/4 hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air MMF44HC-1-B-IQ MarketMax 47" Black Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer with Electronic Lock
plus $8,492.27 / Each
Beverage-Air MMF23HC-1-B-IQ MarketMax 27" Black Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer with Electronic Lock
plus $5,888.21 / Each
Beverage-Air MMF12HC-1-B-IQ MarketMax 24" Black Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer with Electronic Lock
plus $4,637.43 / Each
Beverage-Air MMF27HC-1-B-IQ MarketMax 30" Black Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer with Electronic Lock
plus $6,383.16 / Each
Discover why Beverage-Air MarketMax mechandisers are perfect for displaying refrigerated or frozen products in your business. MarketMax merchandisers are brimming with features that make it an excellent addition to any foodservice establishment.
|Beverage-Air MMF49HC-1-B-IQ Specs|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||49 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||53 Inches|
|Capacity||46.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
Electronic Door Lock
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||10|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- How does the electronic lock work?
- If the cabinet temperature exceeds its maximum food safety holding temperature, the door will automatically lock until the proper cabinet temperature is restored. The door will also lock if there is a loss of power. Upon power up, the door will unlock as long as the outage did not exceed 15 minutes. If the power loss exceeded that time, the door will remain locked until the system is fully reset, ensuring all the items inside remain safe to serve and consume.
Default lock temperature for freezers is set at 55 degrees Fahrenheit, while the default lock temperature for refrigerators is set at 41 degrees Fahrenheit. These settings can be adjusted. However, you will need to contact our Customer Solutions team via the live chat button or [email protected] for instructions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air MMF49HC-1-B-IQ Details
Great for convenience stores, groceries, and other retail settings, the Beverage-Air MMF49HC-1-B-IQ MarketMax black 52" glass door merchandiser freezer makes displaying and holding product a breeze. Easily accessible through 2 triple pane doors, the freezer offers a spacious 46.2 cu. ft. interior with heavy-duty white coated steel walls and bright, LED lighting. This lighting illuminates the 10 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves, which each come standard with 4 shelf clips.
In the event of power outages or a significant rise in cabinet temperature, this model features an exclusive electronic lock that will automatically lock the unit until the temperature can be restored in order to ensure your food items remain safe to consume at all times. To make it easy to load and unload the freezer, the doors both include 120 degree stay-open features, which are great when your hands are full. A triple pane lowE argon filled glass door retains cold temperatures exceptionally well, while snap-in gaskets ensure that the doors seal tightly when closed, preventing cold air from escaping. Made of heavy-duty steel with a black, baked-on finish, the unit's exterior is outfitted with a large, brightly lit sign panel. This sign panel helps you advertise the products inside, attracting customers' attention from across the store with ease. For nearly effortless operation, the freezer includes a full electronic control and smart defrost, automating the defrost process for fool-proof maintenance.
The bottom mounted design is easy to access for service, and since hot air rises, the compressor is not as subject to warm temperatures as a top mounted model would be. The one-piece grill also simplifies service, as it's easy to remove and reattach once finished. This particular freezer model uses a robust 3/4 hp refrigeration system, which circulates eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. R-290 is a specialized refrigerant with an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. This is not only kind to the environment, it also keeps temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. From frozen microwave entrees and pizzas to frozen fruit treats, this MarketMax merchandiser accommodates plenty of cold product to boost impulse sales or regular staple purchases. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Capacity: 46.2 cu. ft.
Height (overall): 61 5/8"
Height (usable): 53"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register